• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Secret Santa (Christmas Edition)

I know i thought about it after i posted. Thatd be INSANE on shipping charges for you

I am in! Had a blast this summer. Tshirt size: XL Discs: Valks, Buzzz (really want a FLX), Orc, anything slightly overstable and not TOO fast. I have a weak snap! lol anything really though. Wallet: accepts cash or checks so send them too :)

I'm in!! Shirt XL, hat adjustable. No dislikes, I'll throw anything once! I really like Z Hornets, C-Line DD2, and ESP 150 Flicks.

Shirts- Medium if they run average to large, if they fit small then I need a large.
Hats- No idea, don't wear them ever.

Always like:
DX Eagle X around 170g.
Pro Leopard around 167g.
KC Pro Aviars max weight all day everyday.
KC Pro Rocs from 175g to 180g.
Patches for the bag.
Voodoo Mojo :|:p

I would definitely not complain about multiple DX Eagles and KC Pro Rocs. :hfive:

Email sent.

Shirt Size: XXL
Hat Size: XL
Eye Colour: Charismatic Blue

I have backups of my backups (and a few backups of them). Surprise me. I'm a "it's the thought that counts" kind of guy.

Shirt: XL
Hat: l/XL

I throw mostly Innova with an emphasis on 4x JK pro valks. 4x jk aviars, flat top rocs. I love lat 64 except for the river. I dislike all discraft. I am always looking to try other discs.

I am not picky at all. You can send me just about anything and if I, my wife, or son can't use it... it will end up being a prize at an event or donated to my dg club to sell or trade on Disc Swap Meet Nights...

However, if you want to get ME something really special; Latitude 64 Gold/Opto Lines or Westside Discs or Maple Valley Plastics (MVP) anything ... I am shifting away from Innova (except the Rhyno)

Shirt Size: Small
Hat Size: Small

i would love a DGCR patch as well:thmbup:

I swear i thought i was the last one to order one, as i just bought mine on monday.

Anyway:

Shirt size: L or XL (depending on the actual size or shirts)
Hat size: medium/large-large (big dome)

Dislikes: None off the top of my head, i will make sure to add a DGCR SS link in my signature later.

However i would really like to try out a Flow by Lat64, preferably a lighter weight one, nothing over 172, and a bright one, like purple or pink, but if you find one in Gold Line plastic, even better :)

Last edited:

Latest posts