• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Secret Santa (Christmas Edition)

Trenton I sent an email awhile back but never got any confirmation. Am I to assume that you received it and all is good?
you are all set. i have been trying to sent confirmation emails but sjipped a few.
Here is the link to my post thanking my SS from last year:

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showpost.php?p=613719&postcount=1249

hopefully that helps my cause.. atl scott, he should be able to vouch that he got a gift from me. Thanks!
you're good. send me an email

Just outta curiosity can you post a list of all the partcipants thus far?

I didn't receive an email back, should I send another or just assume it got to you?

It was sent on the 22nd.
you are all set
Just outta curiosity can you post a list of all the partcipants thus far?

I am not comfortable doing that. i will continue to post haw many participants there are though

You must meet one of the following criteria:

Criteria
1) Minimum of 5 positive iTrader feedback
2) Post count of more tham 150
3) A reputable member who can vouch for you
4) Participate in the July SS

I now meet 2 criteria! Thanks for the great first couple weeks of Trades on this site! I am definately past my "lurker" status and into the DGCR troll mode. Can't wait for the SS. Ya'll better sign up folks, even if you aren't into posting yourselves up to 150, it is easy enough to swap some discs and get some iTrader feedback. You still have all of October and most of November. I managed to do it in 11 days, so can you!

FYI..
I like the stuff in my sig obviously, but wouldn't mind trying other discs by those manufacturers. Not a fan of discraft. Thanks solomon for doing this!

Latest posts