• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Secret Santa (Christmas Edition)

nice haul slice.. I still haven't gotten mine, although I have hopes that the one travelling to the rockies will be mine.. can't be too many of us involved here.

Just shipped mine out today. Some plastic and a bit of Spokane's finest to the state where the official dance is the "shag."

Its a good thing I checked google maps...one of my addresses was not even close to what I was sent via pm. The only thing that existed was the state and zip..:confused: I hope the house number is correct... i figured out the city and road, but it was gonna come back to me for sure....

Check those addresses :|

I don't make the laws, but if i did, it'd be illegal to drink less than 3 beers at once.

First i want to thank my SS. He did an amazing job in all possible ways. I could not ask for a better package.

Also wondering what that orange champion disc is with the battle stamp???

Glad you liked it!!

The orange disc is a sparkle hurricane, it's the only one in the box you specifically requested, so I'm glad you like everything else.

Enjoy!!

put it on a flag pole and fly it from the back of your lifted truck on giant mudder type tires??? :D put it on the marketplace for a swap for a Discraft one from an Ace Race.. I'm sure you'd get some takers

Any Latitude banners? That would be awesome.

Glad you liked it!!

The orange disc is a sparkle hurricane, it's the only one in the box you specifically requested, so I'm glad you like everything else.

Enjoy!!

Wow a hurricane holy $h!T. :thmbup: now my blood is flowing. I want to throw it so bad cause a dog chewed my good one all up and what not so i don't or did not till now have one. But it looks so good i might just hang it up on the wall of fame for a bit. thanks again.

And i throw a boss and i have wanted flick bad so all of them will get good use for sure starting Thursday. Also those fruit things were amazing they are all gone already.

Sry for the delay but i will be sending my package out in about 8 hrs from now so watch out North Carolina here one come.

My UPS driver just stopped at my brother's work where he usually drops my packages off when no one is at home. He said I had a package in there but was not able to grab it right then because a container of UV ink for a billboard printer opened up and spilled everywhere in the truck and he was running late trying to clean things up. Mine should be safe though because it was up high on a shelf.

I can't wait to get home!

I want a big container or UV ink... I :D