• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Secret Santa (Christmas Edition)

I called the guy making my last items to add to my packages and he said he hoped to have them by 5:00 this afternoon. I will have to make a choice of waiting to get those items and shipping tomorrow or not adding them and shipping today.

So what to do...ship on time with one less item or ship a day late with one additional item?

Anybody want this stuff or what???

dsc00042gj.jpg

HHMMMm,, I sence Vibrams and Lats. :popcorn:

i say ship late, if its just one day no biggie, but if he said he couldnt have them for u till friday and then u shipped out sat id say go ahead and short it

I called the guy making my last items to add to my packages and he said he hoped to have them by 5:00 this afternoon. I will have to make a choice of waiting to get those items and shipping tomorrow or not adding them and shipping today.

So what to do...ship on time with one less item or ship a day late with one additional item?

I think one day is not such a big deal.......I would ship it late with one additional item.

No package, so far.
I've been waiting patiently.
Maybe tomorrow.

Was just outside having a smoke and the UPS truck pulls up in the yard.
I guess the guy noticed the look on my face when he handed the package to me. It was a box to send in my dish DVR back, he said "Sorry".

The Dec. 7th ship deadline is more of a soft deadline.
Would I like to see all the packages sent by then? Yes.
Will they be? No.
I have spoken to a few members who are going to be unable to ship their packages by today due to extenuating circumstances. This is fine: however, I do not want the same problem to arise that happened in July with people sending two weeks after my deadline. PLease try and get it out no later than Friday, and Priority if you wait that long.

I am going to go get the goods at my house. then straight to the PO. hope its what the doc ordered. no pushups for me.

Utah100dpi.jpg

All my stuff is in priority boxes...just waiting for one last thing to be added and then they can be shipped. Interesting...at least one of the comments on waiting can from someone in a town and state I'm sending one package to. I wonder who it could be?

As far as push ups are concerned...I might manage 5...maybe even 10. There's no way I would get 50 done.

My first package is going out to one of the states I have lived in for at least a year: Washington, Florida, Virginia, Kentucky, Ohio, or Georgia.

let see,
4 disc
hat
usdgc hoodie
2 minis
slim jim
keychain
dvd
t hirt and a abunch of stuff i am unaware of

5 of the items on that list are correct...

HHMMMm,, I sence Vibrams and Lats. :popcorn:

One item is from one of those manufacturers...

My first package is going out to one of the states I have lived in for at least a year: Washington, Florida, Virginia, Kentucky, Ohio, or Georgia.

Hmmmm....:popcorn:

All my stuff is in priority boxes...just waiting for one last thing to be added and then they can be shipped. Interesting...at least one of the comments on waiting can from someone in a town and state I'm sending one package to. I wonder who it could be?

As far as push ups are concerned...I might manage 5...maybe even 10. There's no way I would get 50 done.
an its 50 per package:p

oh im good. of course disc and minis are easy to spot. if it isnt a hoodie then its a blanket or something fluffy. must be a slim jim and movie, pretty sure on the hat and t shirt. but now i dunno. whoever it is is one lucky sob though:thmbup::thmbup:

I hate this thread for making me run down the stairs every morning looking for some secret goodness!

Latest posts