• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Secret Santa (Christmas Edition)

I hope you like it!

I'm sure I will. I was pretty excited to send my box out. I had hoped to swing by my folks today but got back too late. We had a nice surprise and were able to get a new puppy plus a package arrived from a friend. To top it off, my wife got a job offer so it's been a good day.

BTW, I'm sure a lot of people were able to guess who their ss was based on profile views. But since most of us are total strangers it really didn't affect the surprise factor of the whole deal. I congratulate all those that organized this, and everyone that got into the spirit of it.

^^^^
hear hear

Thanks to Soloman and everybody who actually sent!
And to prying eye for being my SS and providing entertainment to everyone else

You are MIA! Where are you. I have looked at every Chucky Cheese and Bojangles on the east coast!

I go to Hickory Dickory Dock thank you...

http://hickorydickorydock.net/

Hickory_Dickory_Dock-276x194.jpg

I hope you like it!

My ss pulled through with some nice swag.
Discs: VIP King from his private stash.
R-Wood Roc. Very cool wood look to it.
Opto Riot. Nice blue and will be in my bag right off.
Custom mini with his son Thor's bday. Congrats!
Wooden "Par Time" mini.

Goodies: Long sleeve Cloud 9 disc golf tshirt for those occasional chilly days in SoCal.
Assorted DG stickers incl an Innova one. Nice.
Some GooGoo chocolates. Not sure what they are but they look tasty.
Mint MoonPie. Didn't know they made mint.
Plus a hand written note with a greeting from Nashville and a rundown of what all the stuff in the box is.

Sorry my laptop died, so no pics for now. Great job lantzsax. You payed attention to my likes and I can't thank you enough.

So, for those folks who haven't recieved yet...it is pretty close to Christmas...what's the story??

I got another cool gift for christmas from trenton!!!!!!!! I have been leaving dgcr up so that i could quickly get on to see the SS, and my wife has been checking too to see all the cool gifts. She also got to hear all about the PIF thread before the legendary thread was quickly moved to the vip lounge. I was bummed and so she pm'd trenton and got the sneaky hook up on how to make me a paid up premium member....Check out my cool CrOwN!!!!!!!!!!! :) thanks trenton! kick-a gift from my wife, but thanks for the help

I got another cool gift for christmas from trenton!!!!!!!! I have been leaving dgcr up so that i could quickly get on to see the SS, and my wife has been checking too to see all the cool gifts. She also got to hear all about the PIF thread before the legendary thread was quickly moved to the vip lounge. I was bummed and so she pm'd trenton and got the sneaky hook up on how to make me a paid up premium member....Check out my cool CrOwN!!!!!!!!!!! :) thanks trenton! kick-a gift from my wife, but thanks for the help

glad it all worked out ok:thmbup:

I was incredibly surprised to see this at my door when I got home yesterday evening!! It was from a SS in Colorado Springs, CO. This is a totally sweet Crystal Z Stalker!! I think its great, going directly into my bag! Thank you so much Santa!!

mail-2.jpg

still no gift for prying, I just got back from a round with him and he's still gift-less.