• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 Disc Pass

I am fairly certain that KM and I will make the switch tonight and I will take a picture as well as get it turned around and out by tomorrow night.

exactly -
box is getting quite big...

Hey guys. Add me in. Sheboygan, WI 53081.

I'm also a Sales Rep for the Postal Service and signing up for Click N Ship is going to save some $ as well as give the free tracking as someone mentioned earlier. www.usps.com/clicknship

You can also use our Regional Rate Box if you order the boxes ahead of time it takes a week or two to arrive. Depending upon the box you can fit it in the price starts at $4.97 up to 15 lbs or $5.81 up to 20 lbs. Regional Rate Box A or B will an option on Click-N-Ship for you and this will help people reduce the cost to ship.

If anybody wants more info shoot me your email and I can gladly send some more info on it. Anything to help other disc golfers save some $ on shipping so we can keep trading and hooking each other up with sweet plastic.

So where is the box????? Nobody has posted since me except for someone that said they had it. The person I sent it to never chimed in, did the next person get it?

So where is the box????? Nobody has posted since me except for someone that said they had it. The person I sent it to never chimed in, did the next person get it?

KM has it and I will have it as of this evening. Will take a picture tonight and get it back on the road tomorrow night!

KM has it and I will have it as of this evening. Will take a picture tonight and get it back on the road tomorrow night!

hows it going steve? you gonna be down at jainesville at all? maybe get to play instead handing you my scorecard ;)

Alright, I have posted a picture of what was in the box. Since I envisioned this as more of a 'disc' pass I removed some of the extras and put back a few discs. :thmbup:I was able to barely keep it all in the Medium Flat Rate box.

Package will be on the way tomorrow after work!

Attachments

• 2011-06-01_21-54-25_346.jpg
    2011-06-01_21-54-25_346.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 64
Hey now, some of us have been waiting patiently. No line jumpers.

And some of us will be waiting until sometime this fall...:( But that's my own fault...:doh:
I was thinking I might dye some of the discs in the box when it gets to me, as one of my "additions"...what do ya'll think about that idea?

And some of us will be waiting until sometime this fall...:( But that's my own fault...:doh:
I was thinking I might dye some of the discs in the box when it gets to me, as one of my "additions"...what do ya'll think about that idea?

I was thinking of doing a couple of dyes before the box got here, but I can't imagine anyone would be upset if there were some sweet dyes in the box.

Yes as long as there are NO ICP dyes.

Shipping out to MN this afternoon : 9405 5036 9930 0119 5988 55

Would be nice if everyone could do a BEFORE picture. I would like to see how fast the stuff goes... :popcorn:

I'll take a pic before I reload it. Might be with me for a couple days as my life is crazy busy right now. Apologize in advance but I have a birthday party this weekend for the youngest, so I might not be able to really do much with the box until Sunday.

I'll post a pic in a bit. Took 3 discs out along with a couple mi9nis and stickers. Replaced 2 more minis and 4 discs.

The bells super roc will look awesome with all my Surly discs, and the CE valk is something I want to throw. My son wanted the panda leopard.

Hopefully getting it to the next guy tomorrow evening.

is there gonna be haters if we step it up a box size? if we have too, hope it doesn't have to but if it does, thats life, I guess

Latest posts