• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 Ohio DGCR Meet: Sept. 23rd, 24th & 25th

The designs are all pretty good, except I'd drop the word "Annual". Wait until next year for that.

don't know if any of these are good but i sure am having fun playing with paint shop lol

Attachments

• DGCR3.png
    DGCR3.png
    27.5 KB · Views: 21
ah ok cool, i'm gonna have to see if i can find something better than paint, can't do much at all lol so much for my netbook.

Alright, I went and checked out the campgrounds, and have a good idea of which sites to reserve so I want to double check my numbers and make sure I have everyone that wants to camp accounted for. Also if you aren't camping and I have you on the list let me know and I'll get everything straightened out.

A couple people have let me know that they are just going to reserve their own site and I have those marked. The rest I assume were wanting to just share the cost of of the campsites. Right now there are only 8 so I was planning on reserving at least two campsites maybe a third if anyone else speaks up.

The individual campsites are $60.25 for Friday and Saturday night so two sites split between 8 people is $15.07 per person for the entire weekend.

Without further ado, look over the list and if you are missing, added, or just want to get your own campsite and aren't marked as such let me know.

Thanks guys,

Members that are Camping
roadtripstuff
Cali
Apathetic
ejvogie
disc_b0k
Wood Pecker
crazypep
pepporoni
hipster - Getting Own Campsite
RUSSELL - Getting Own Campsite
Bowers - Getting Own Campsite
hkb1950 - Staying with Bowers

Once I verify all the camping info I'm going to start collecting payments and reserving campsites.

Last edited:
Any feedback on the artwork? What do you guys want to see on the discs/shirts? As soon as I get a little feedback I'll start taking orders.

Keep em coming guys. The sooner we can settle on the artwork the sooner we can start taking the orders for the player's packs. I'm leaning toward #90 ( The idea is to add a dot for each course as we meet at them, adding more and more courses over time) and #96. I really just like the classic clean look it has. Hopefully a couple more people will chime in and let us know what they think.

Any way it goes, they discs and player's packs in general are going to be awesome.

I will say that more than a couple of people have mentioned removing the "First Annual" from the stamp. However I don't know what we should replace it with.

Last edited:
I will say that more than a couple of people have mentioned removing the "First Annual" from the stamp. However I don't know what we should replace it with.
"Ohio-O 'leven" DGCR meet...or something like that.

Ohio Eleven?

Oh-Hi-O-Leven?

Ohio Oh Nine Oh Eleven?

Eleven in Ohio?

Doing the El in the Oh?

:confused:

Alright guys, I submitted a new update to one of the mods, so look for that soon, but basically there's some more people that have confirmed and update on the camping. I made it up to check out the campsites and have a few in mind to reserve. The next step is to start collecting money and get the sites reserved.

Here's what will be in the next update to go ahead and get the jump on it:

Camping

Delaware State Park
  • All Sites Are Electic
  • Pets Allowed
  • Four People Per Site
  • Two Vehicles Per Site
  • Two Tents Per Site
  • All Sites Are Full or Partly Shaded

Cost: $15.00 Per Person

Payments can be made in person or via paypal ([email protected]). Please include your name, number of people in your party, number of vehicles and tents, and any special requests. If you need to make other payment arrangements please contact me via PM or email at the email address above. Please submit all paypal payments as a gift or include the extra funds for the fees, I'm fine with either.

Once I have the campsites reserved I will post the site numbers and campground map.

I would like to start reserving the sites as soon as possible to ensure we get ours and to let the people who are reserving on their own know what part of the campground we are staying at, so they can get something close by.

If you have any questions or comments feel free to post them here or PM me.

Are the shirts and discs going to have the same design or can they be different?

- I think it would be neat to have the "dot" idea added to a shirt each year and list the courses on the back like a concert T! This leaves room for completely new artwork for a disc each year...?

They definitely don't have to be the same, but I don't know what the specs are on the artwork for the shirts and what not. I emailed the company to get the specs and will pass it on to you as soon as I hear back from them.

I do an on attending the singles round @ Gordon.
In regards to the other rounds I have a couple questions about the format.
1.) what is survivor golf?
2.) in the doubles round, is it byop or are you assigned someone?
Thanks in advance for the answers and I look forward to meeting everyone @ Gordon.

Bill

Latest posts