• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2012 DGCR Secret Santa in July

thanks secret santa...i got mine a couple weeks ago, forgot to post about it. heres what i got
star boss
star wedge
bliz wraith
d focus

and a cool little knife

Got my package from duckiller73 today! Awesome package with discs off my wanted list and one that I only decided that I wanted yesterday. :clap: Lots of cool and useful extra goodies too.

DX Teebird
Champ Valk
Crz Avenger SS

Paragon towel
Paragon sticker

Flying aces mini/Paradise mini
Flying aces score care holder
Flying aces bag tag
Flying aces dryfit tee

Four LEDs-way less clunky than the fishing version
Jalapeno Con Queso
Habenero Honey Hotter Than Helly Jelly (lives up to it's name, but the flavor is fantastic)

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 42
I've been stalking this thread for a while now and I love the idea! How would I go about being involved in another round? I can provide another website with 30+ positive ratings for swapping transactions...

I've been stalking this thread for a while now and I love the idea! How would I go about being involved in another round? I can provide another website with 30+ positive ratings for swapping transactions...

we do another in November. If you hang out here long enough, use the marketplace here, get to know people and become active in the forums I'm sure someone will vouch for you, also getting a membership helps.

we do another in November. If you hang out here long enough, use the marketplace here, get to know people and become active in the forums I'm sure someone will vouch for you, also getting a membership helps.

Thanks! I haven't ventured into the marketplace yet. That'll have to be something I do soon to see what it's all about.

Also, check out the first page. That's where the rules are outlined. I've been working on my qualifications as well, because there is no way I'm not getting in on the next round!

Im a problem solver, first things first,
donate to solo bears haiti trip

second,
buy something from respected members in the MP, lots of good stuff to be had in there
(that will get u the 5 positive feedback)

third,
donate to the site and then u have access to the VIP area with threads like PIF and other cool people and good conversation

That will get u in on the next SS and thus setting u up for future ones as well since u wouldve met 4 reqs quite easily

I still haven't gotten mine but I'm hoping when I get back from worlds it will be there. I am not TOO worried as I know who it is, but yah. Anticipation.

Now that I am back. Just want to thank sgamerp for the sweet package. all the discs made the bag! especially the river.

Welp, I haven't gotten mine. I am pretty sure he sent it though.

I went out of town to FL a couple weeks back and my sister had a rental car and took my gps back with her to get back to NC, she shipped it back to me last week, didn't get it either. Even though I've checked the mailbox/door every single day and live in a ridiculously nice neighborhood, I'm thinking someone stole both the gps box and the SS box. That or the mail is just really, really slow. Whatever.

^ I'm LOVING your SS stuff right now ;)

I hope it shows soon Connor, or I'll help ya light the torches...

I know who my SS was, i've met him IRL and played some holes with him. He's a good dude and I'm not doubting him. I know for a fact my own sister wouldn't lie to me and hers hasn't gotten here yet either so..IDK. Kinda sucks.

Latest posts