• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2012 Pro World's DVD

Sounds like no specific bids anymore for DVDs. Used to be $25K-$30K budgeted with sometimes as many as five bidders being reviewed by PDGA staff and sometimes the Board.

Sounds like no specific bids anymore for DVDs. Used to be $25K-$30K budgeted with sometimes as many as five bidders being reviewed by PDGA staff and sometimes the Board.

Can any video edittors verify if the pdga got their $25-30K worth in the previous pro worlds DVD's?

Cooldaddyslickbreeze is a joke too. his format isnt bad, but his voice is horrid and kinda ruins it.

The production is actually decent - The branding is what ruins it for me. Where'd he come up with that terrible, terrible name? Did he just roll with his AOL username from middle school? For that reason alone I simply can't bring myself to show his videos to non-players, lest they think we're all immature d'bags.

Cooldaddyslickbreeze is a joke too. his format isnt bad, but his voice is horrid and kinda ruins it.

While I agree that I hate his voice-overs, you're statement is totally out of wack. He's a "joke" because he has a good format but his voice "kinda ruins it"? Those two statements don't seem to line up, just saying. A lisp doesn't make him "a joke."

Latest posts