• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2012 Southern California May Meet

Im going to TRY and do the little personalized framed pictures for all the attendees. Im for sure going to do 3 Prizes. 1 Overall champ/ Low Round/ or whoever Snap want to give it to, And 2 for the Doubles Champs. My Doubles Champ picture looks great on my wall. Thanks Howard!!!!

Cant wait for this one, Im going down solo so I would like to hook up with someone on a site.

Damn man, if I didn't already have 7 people on my site you know you would be welcome to crash at mine. I still need to think of more ways to thank you and repay you for that awesome plaque you donated to my meet. Really though, what's one more if you already have 7, lol. If no one else volunteers we'll make room for sure, there's no way you aren't getting taken care of.

Im going to TRY and do the little personalized framed pictures for all the attendees. Im for sure going to do 3 Prizes. 1 Overall champ/ Low Round/ or whoever Snap want to give it to, And 2 for the Doubles Champs. My Doubles Champ picture looks great on my wall. Thanks Howard!!!!

Cant wait for this one, Im going down solo so I would like to hook up with someone on a site.

WOOHOO!

Oh for sure, you know that you'll have a spot to crash regardless.

Hey snappy, still talk to Apoth, is he coming out for this?

images9jpgmayhem.jpg

Hahaha, yeah maybe so. Poor bastard, just trying to get some sleep and some *******s had to go and do that....sheesh.

Haven't talked to He Who Must Not Be Named in a while. I moved and didnt have internet for a bit and havent had a cell since like october.
He'll be there for sure!
Is sillybizz coming for sure?

Haven't talked to He Who Must Not Be Named in a while. I moved and didnt have internet for a bit and havent had a cell since like october.
He'll be there for sure!
Is sillybizz coming for sure?

I've talked to Bizz about it a few times in PMs and he says he's coming, like I said he'll be crashing with us, so there will definitely be five of us. If my friend Jimi and his girlfriend fly out to meet us there will be 7, but five or more will fit in my tent (you saw it), so two tents max.

I hope Apoth makes it, we should all bring him a lantern ;)

I've talked to Bizz about it a few times in PMs and he says he's coming, like I said he'll be crashing with us, so there will definitely be five of us. If my friend Jimi and his girlfriend fly out to meet us there will be 7, but five or more will fit in my tent (you saw it), so two tents max.

I hope Apoth makes it, we should all bring him a lantern ;)

What She said ^

:)

:hfive:

Probably golfing in February...*******s :p

Actually it was 61 here today and I went golfing myself. It was ridiculously muddy, but still.

But yeah, where the hell is everyone?

I'll be there barring unforeseen. Hopefully I will be able to stay at a buddies in Ventura and be nice and comfy for the weekend.

It sucks that everyone is going to O. I am sticking with my campsite in M.

Lots of us lagged, and most of us were broke so we're just now getting to our reservations. :(
I'm glad you're still coming and planning on camping. There will be plenty of room for you around the campfire Tom! :D
In case you decide to switch over to "O", let me know and I'll Paypal you the $5 switch fee! :hfive:

What do you know from possible experience about Osprey?

I'll camp with Tom. Screw O. Somebody's going to fall off the cliff or get eaten by vicious raccoons.

I guess it's not so much a cliff per say but a very steep incline 200 feet down into the part of the lake where Jason Voorhees drowned 30 years ago to the day.