• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2012 Southern California May Meet

Anyone heard from Snappy recently, just wondering. I'm sitting here nailing down some final details for our road trip. 23.5 days until we hit the road for wonderful Socal. I think we are still going to try to hit up some courses in the LA Basin while a couple of days before the meet. Going to try to hit Glen Helen on our way in from Vegas, and definitely playing Sylmar and Oak Grove if anyone is around while we're there. A couple of the people coming with me are noobs, but we'll still be having fun.

Only 9 more days until we leave. Is this still going down? Haven't seen Snappy on in a while so just wondering what's going on and who is still planning on coming? I guess my friends and I will be there either way since we driving a couple of thousand miles, lol.

I sent Snappy a message on Facebook but haven't heard back from him.

I know a while back he said that he didn't have internet for little bit, maybe he is without a connection again.

You gonna be there either way? I'm sure Tom will be since he has a site, hopefully Chris too since he said he reserved one.

I bought a tent so I'm hoping to make a weekend out of it. Ill check on snappy locally to double check his status.

Awesome thanks man, let us know what you find out if you can. Definitely come for the weekend and camp, we had a great time last year at the campsites and I'm sure there will be at least a few of us up there.

Bummed. My location job got extended till the end of May so I'm out.

6310467287_78ee1e8864_z.jpg

With the missing Snappy, wondering if he ever had the design stamped on discs or not.

Maybe Snappy, knowing that Mayhem is the end of the world, took off on a spaceship to kick it with some rad aliens.

so what is the deal on this meet up seem not very well put together , would like to play up there ,but not shur how many people are going to show up ,that skullboy logo is badass,hate to not see it used on some disc and shirts. lets get some feed back!WHATS UP? time is running out.

so what is the deal on this meet up seem not very well put together , would like to play up there ,but not shur how many people are going to show up ,that skullboy logo is badass,hate to not see it used on some disc and shirts. lets get some feed back!WHATS UP? time is running out.

Not sure what's going on as far as organzing goes. I know snappy put together a hell of a bash last year, but sometimes life just gets in the way.

I know I will be up there for sure, with two to three other people, I think some others plan on showing, but don't know how many or who for sure.

Either way I know there will be golfing going on there that weekend so if you are free you might as well go play, its a great course.

Leaving in less than 24 hours. I did hear back from snappyfingers, don't know if anyone else did, but I do believe he will be there, so anyone thinking about it should definitely come out to the meet. See whoever makes it soon.

Sorry peeps, life got seriously messed up for me for a long while.
This event is for sure still happening.
Sorry that I dropped the ball on this. If you were there last year, or know me, you know that I had the highest of hopes to make this event kick ass.
Alas, things got weird, time slipped by, and here we are.
So, yes, the event is for sure on.
No discs or shirts for now but I will be taking orders at the meet for shirts and discs. We'll still be having Legacy discs with the Skulboy art. Tshirts will also feature the art.
Again, major apologies for not having this done yet. I don't wanna get into specifics, but let's just say that I'm just glad that I will be even making it to Casitas in May.
Later tonite I will get the thread updated will all details but please if you still plan on coming try to get there by Friday.
I will have prizes, etc and we will have fun.
Regardless of everything, it will be up to us to make this a rad event.
I apologize again to everyone for lagging on this. So keep an open mind and I'm sure you'll have a great time.

The weather report is looking awesome. 0% chance of rain with highs in the mid 60s and lows in the mid 50s. Lots of sunshine!

Everyone cross their fingers that this holds out!

The weather report is looking awesome. 0% chance of rain with highs in the mid 60s and lows in the mid 50s. Lots of sunshine!

Everyone cross their fingers that this holds out!

That's great news. We are in Missouri now, cruisin' route 66. We stop tonight in Amarillo and will be hitting our first course of the trip tomorrow in Albuquerque, I can't wait. See you all in a few days.

Hey Snappy- I won't be able to camp and hang in the evenings due to family obligations, but I might be able to swing by either Saturday morning or Sunday morning during the meet and play a round. Do you guys have any kind of schedule laid out, so I can see if it makes sense to show up one day or the other? Thanks!

Hey Snappy- I won't be able to camp and hang in the evenings due to family obligations, but I might be able to swing by either Saturday morning or Sunday morning during the meet and play a round. Do you guys have any kind of schedule laid out, so I can see if it makes sense to show up one day or the other? Thanks!
Check the 1st post in this thread. It's updated.

Latest posts