• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 DGCR Flyboy Aviation Meetup

first chance i have had to look at the pics from something other than my phone, awesome pics bennett!

I hope it goes without saying, but any and all of you are welcome to drop in and try Charlotte any time you can. Plenty of room in the house, and TONS of frolfin' to be had!

Miss you guys already :(

Video work is being done, but keep in mind I will be out of town this weekend for our wedding shower. I'm trying my best -- video will be exclusively disc golf this year, and as much as I thought I filmed, we didn't get an absolute ton. BUT, there are some great shots, and an ace, a few putts, and some water shots ;)

Hey man, take your time and enjoy your weekend! We all saw everything first hand, :thmbup:

Forgot to mention -- berg and I stopped at Arby's on the way home....pulled a 14" long hair out of my mouth mid-sandwich....

Just had to share on the internet so it's preserved forever.

Why didn't we do an "In the Bag" segment?

Need to be writing these things down for next time. So I am. Here. On this thread.

Why didn't we do an "In the Bag" segment?

Need to be writing these things down for next time. So I am. Here. On this thread.

Too much turnover with all the lost discs? :(

I lost 4 (perfectly seasoned Pro Destroyer, VIP Sword, D4 ... and my freakin McPro Aviar on 25 :doh:)

... did we get a final count of lost discs?

I lost that half&half dyed Pro Destroyer on it's first throw(hole 4), a really sweet dyed Star Orc(Goat Rope to the left, in the rain, didn't want to waste more time looking), signature series dyed Champ Beast(Dammit), spiral dyed Champ Orc and a clear DD2(both hole 25).

And I left all the Aerobie discs. The big and small rings, and the Epic :(

And the sweet domey 160g Zone, which should've gone to Hammer for the win. :)

Last I saw the hammer had the domey zone, that was after you guys left, I think Connor went out and picked it up

You should throw only that Zone for a few rounds; according to the forums, it will correct all your flaws. ;)

I think seeing the hammer throwing that domey beaut only for a couple of rounds might help support the "archer not the arrow" theory

Out 2 P- PDs and 1 Tern.

An in the bag before and after flyboy would probably be funny since we all lose plastic.
And we never got the Prodigy pan shot on 3 either. :( damn rain

I hope it goes without saying, but any and all of you are welcome to drop in and try Charlotte any time you can. Plenty of room in the house, and TONS of frolfin' to be had!

Miss you guys already :(

Ditto on all of that. I am happy to guide around town. :thmbup:

I lost 5, A tarheel wraith on 25, a champ destroyer on lefty's, a blizz wraith and a s pd on 3 and a tern on goat rope.

Latest posts