• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Fantasy Disc Golf League

Just made my picks. One thing that jumped out at me was no Barsby in a Nor-cal NT???

Second to address the reduction in the cap points. It doesn't really matter to me but one thing I noticed is that i am having to research and pick people that i don't know. There are really only 2 strategies that i can see as a result of this structure. 1) Go for 5 low thousand rated players that you are actually familiar with and know but probably will only finish 7th - 15th ish or 2) pick 4 big guns and then guess on a upper 900's rated person you have never heard of.

I really should not be reminding you guys as I'm currently sitting in 24 or 26 spot and really need all the help I can get, but, here is the 1 day left for picks thread bump.

Anyone got any guys, top level or sleeper, that they're feeling strongly about this weekend? Having a hard time deciding on my final lineup, so I'm fishing to hints.

Just made my picks. One thing that jumped out at me was no Barsby in a Nor-cal NT???

Second to address the reduction in the cap points. It doesn't really matter to me but one thing I noticed is that i am having to research and pick people that i don't know. There are really only 2 strategies that i can see as a result of this structure. 1) Go for 5 low thousand rated players that you are actually familiar with and know but probably will only finish 7th - 15th ish or 2) pick 4 big guns and then guess on a upper 900's rated person you have never heard of.

I'm from Sweden, I've never heard of anyone :)

Or go for an upper 900 guy who is local or did well at other events at the course. Kinda beats random but ya never know. :|

Last edited:
Barsby and Cale are signed up to play an A-tier in the Quad Cities (Davenport, IA). Not sure why they didn't go out to Cali.
Strange. Cale i can see. He is from taht area. But Barsby is from Cali so it is strange for sure.

Strange. Cale i can see. He is from taht area. But Barsby is from Cali so it is strange for sure.

Gregg has been in the midwest for a few weeks.

He played a one day C tier in Illinois this weekend.

Argggghhhh!!!! Damn company has been running me crazy hours this week and didn't get a chance to make my picks. :doh::gross: there goes my season.

Perhaps I shouldn't have picked Paul Ulibarri?
Nikko, Rico, and Harding is looking good so far.

Anyone have Philo picked up this tourney? Had him and Nikko, switched last minute :doh: . Kept him and Nikko in another league though.

Latest posts