• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Southeastern Amateur Championship in Orlando, FL

UCF_Knight

Birdie Member
They seem to have done away with the Orlando Open and its been reincarnated as the SAC. If i remember correctly the Orlando Open only played the two courses at Turkey Lake, this tournament plays T1 and T2 as well as both course at Bill Fredrick. I was looking forward to the Orlando Open and this looks like it will be even better. One round at each course and a final round, if you qualify, at one of the Turkey Lake courses. Anybody planning to play in this?

http://www.southeasternamateurchampionship.com/

I thought Turkey Lake and Bill Frederick were the same.......?

Did you mean Barnett for one of these?

I just registered, this is my first tournument so I am going to be counting down the days. I am a little nervous since there is no am3 (rec) division but i am sure there will be some people to compete with near the bottom. I am just happy with being able to play all those great courses in one weekend. I would like to vote for River City Nature Park in Debary as the final course, it's probably to far from the others though. Looking foreward to playing with everyone.

Tournament is a little over a month away so I thought I would revive the thread. Anyone know what the other courses are gonna be? I went to the the website but it says they will be announced later this month. I did find directions to Rock Springs Ridge on the site, hopefully that dosnt mean we arnt playing the North Course at Barnett anymore, I love the punishing woods run. Either way its still going to be an awesome tournament.

Looks like Barnett park is out and a third course at turkey will be opened for tourney!

Last edited:

Latest posts