• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 USDGC

You can't talk 80's skateboarding without talking Vision.

then there was Sims, Alva, Zorlac, G&S, Madrid, Skull Skates, Santa Monica Airlines, Custom X, Veriflex, Hosoi, really there was a proliferation of brands by then

I still have a Vision 'Gonzo' deck w/the flowers 'round heres' somewheres.... I use it every time I have to move the piano, or the occasional anvil. For some reason Legacy discs reminds me of Alva skateboards, which would make Powell be Innova, Santa Cruz= Discraft, and Prodigy would be Vision. and with that thought, I have officially given up on being in any way productive today.

vans-legends-pack-steve-caballero.jpg

I've got one of these leaning against a wall in my spare room. I keep meaning to mount it on the wall but it's low on the priority list. I take it out to get groceries once in a while and ppl oogle it, pretty fun.

vans-legends-pack-steve-caballero.jpg

I've got one of these leaning against a wall in my spare room. I keep meaning to mount it on the wall but it's low on the priority list. I take it out to get groceries once in a while and ppl oogle it, pretty fun.
Nice. i will try to get a few pic's of my collection to share tonight.

My dad worked for Vision in the 80s and Schmidt stix / New deal / Giant distribution in the 90s, i have so many vintage decks layin around.

My dad worked for Vision in the 80s and Schmidt stix / New deal / Giant distribution in the 90s, i have so many vintage decks layin around.
Nice. i have worked as a salesman for a distributor since the 90's. we worked with Giant before they went under. New Deal was a fav. as it spawned one Ed Templeton. I have a lot of wood. i'll post a few pics tonight for sure.

Nice. i have worked as a salesman for a distributor since the 90's. we worked with Giant before they went under. New Deal was a fav. as it spawned one Ed Templeton. I have a lot of wood. i'll post a few pics tonight for sure.

You ever talk to a guy named Chuck , sales manager , pre 2005ish?

R4 lead card: how many foot faults can you spot on hole 5 up shots? (See mcflysohigh vid)

image.jpgSorry for the thread drift. Here are a few decks in my collection. I do remember chuck. Ask him if he has seen roger lately

Latest posts