• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] 2015 3 Man Throwdown Against MS ZAM Wizards

Status
Not open for further replies.

dehaas

* Ace Member *
20150604_171128_zpsomvsvodi.jpg

Fresh off the press yesterday, 2015 3 Man Throwdown Against MS wizards. Gateway hooked it up the first year I ran this event, and this year's will be the fifth. Once again they do not disappoint. I hand picked these, all are 175 and each firmness has the same stamp design throughout, so all you OCD freaks buy these up. Tourney stamp up top with nasty Gateway bottom stamp. Most of the bottom stamps are solid black.

All net proceeds will be donated to the Gateway chapter of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.

Pink: Soft with oil slick top stamp, these feel really nice. $12 shipped

Black: Supersofts with red matrix stamp, great feeling middle of the road ss. $12 shipped

Blue: Unmarked but feel like ss, has the barium chalky streaks to them. White top stamp. $12 shipped

Green: Marked OG, feels sss in feel. Awesome discs with rainbow top stamp. $12 shipped

Yellow: RFF with flag top stamp. These were on the Dave mad scientist rack along with the white TFs when I picked these up. Nice and floppy. $12 shipped

Discs will ship with tracking in a bubble mailer. Cardboard backing at buyer's request since some like it and other's don't. Multiples will ship in a priority box. PayPal friends and family or buyer covers fees

Last edited:
For those curious about the "TF" Wizards...

They're Fossil Wizards. DaveMac was running Wizards and he threw in a little batch of a tweaked Fossil plastic. They molded up amazing. Firm yet grippy, super flat & the tightest nose I've seen in a good while. Nab these while you can for a great cause.

TF marked wizards are gone, I only had 10 to start...wish I would've grabbed a lot more.

For those curious about the "TF" Wizards...

They're Fossil Wizards. DaveMac was running Wizards and he threw in a little batch of a tweaked Fossil plastic. They molded up amazing. Firm yet grippy, super flat & the tightest nose I've seen in a good while. Nab these while you can for a great cause.

Know where there might be any more? Or... Maybe fossil fuel in the future?

I've also got some of the lids stamped up...just the big dogs (I think that's what they're called), no mini wizards...

got info on the tournament itself dehaas? I heard theres a facebook page but I can't seem to find it. Had a blast the 2 years I've played it.

There's an event created on facebook, but I biffed it and made it private on accident. Doesn't look like you can change that without deleting the event. I've got it set to people invited can send it to friends though. I'm going to post up the details here in the tournaments subforum directly after this and will have event flyers at most of the courses in the area in a week or so.

Did you get a chance to play the 27 hole layout last year?

C p2s, p md3s, second run and fifth run fds, g dd2s and I'll be the first to sell a new variation of the pd2.

I'll have c pds a bit later once the newest run hits.

I should have innova soon too...dx flat top rocs, flat top champ gators, champ teebirds, champ firebirds, champ sidewinders, glow thunderbirds, metal flake maxes, gstar terns, and star destroyers.

Last edited:
Sunday wizards bump. White wizards are all gone, have some of all the others left.

Innova order should be arriving tuesday...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts