• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 European Open

Hole 17 has an ace prize...a Mercedes-Benz.

Choice from either of these I assume?

lebanese-taxi.png

mercedes_a.jpg

Well it was actually a CLA ... so that's kinda neat ... but the prize was being able to use it for 2 weeks, not own it ... so I guess that's still kinda cool but not "super cool"

GUH. I'm sure Jamie and crew are gassed from the event but I hope the final round video posts soon... I've been obsessively checking my youtube subscriptions for 2 days now. Not complaining, just antsy.

GUH. I'm sure Jamie and crew are gassed from the event but I hope the final round video posts soon... I've been obsessively checking my youtube subscriptions for 2 days now. Not complaining, just antsy.
Jussi told us on the Finnish forums it's coming today!

Well it was actually a CLA ... so that's kinda neat ... but the prize was being able to use it for 2 weeks, not own it ... so I guess that's still kinda cool but not "super cool"

What good would that have done to any of the international players I wonder... yeah seriously less cool to learn that

Watched the front 9 over coffee today. Look forward to watching the excitement of the back 9 in the coming days.

Constructive Criticism:

- 2 cameras to show both drive and where it lands would've been nice ... or a different camera angle if the shot was blind.

- feels very "in your face" with lots of close ups

- camera moving with the player preshot seems excessive ... zoom out or back up

I thought that a prize like that was too "high class" for throwing a Frisbee into a basket...:\.

Definitely a stupid prize if you ask me :thmbdown:.

So stupid. The fact JT even said it was an ace price makes me wonder how much he really knows about anything.

Was just now able to watch Ricky's hole 16. :(

It was almost as bad as JohnE last year at the USDGC. That is so tough to watch a player unravel before your eyes like that. Ricky is a great kid, so that makes it even tougher.

I really feel like he's gonna bounce back, and have an awesome Worlds. :thmbup:

Was just now able to watch Ricky's hole 16. :(

It was almost as bad as JohnE last year at the USDGC. That is so tough to watch a player unravel before your eyes like that. Ricky is a great kid, so that makes it even tougher.

I really feel like he's gonna bounce back, and have an awesome Worlds. :thmbup:

I watched Ricky do that live on Sunday morning...I was bummed for the guy :(.

Dude came back to the box and Crushed it on 17 though :hfive: !

Latest posts