• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 European Open

JMeresmaa

CEO of Discmania Golf Discs
Can't wait! I am predicting a heated battle between Paul and Simon this year.

A few questions for you-

Is this being broadcasted to an even greater audience this year? Or is it the same scope as last year from Yle?

You may not be able to answer this yet, but will they be showing even more holes live?

Any planned changes the course you are most excited about?

Thanks!

Hopefully KJ will be in the mix again this year.
Seems like a genuinely nice guy.

Love to see the crowds at these Euro tourneys. SpinTV has coverage of the event all week, along with Finnish broadcasting. Should be a great one!

We will be doing a live post-round show every day starting on Wednesday night! Looking forward to this new kind of challenge.

We are scheduled to go on at 10pm local time - so 3pm EST - so tune in!

Looks like a typo for the Los Angeles live coverage time for the Final on Sunday (AM, not PM).

The hours are also wrong, should be 5:10 AM

It depends on whether it's Standard Time or Daylight Savings time. For the Scandinavian Open, they posted the live coverage start times as Eastern Standard time even though most U.S. areas are on Daylight Savings time. Fortunately, EST = CDT where I'm located.

Paige, Jerm, and Seppo carded together for first round. THAT'S the video I'd want to watch, if someone was actually filming.

Paige, Jerm, and Seppo carded together for first round. THAT'S the video I'd want to watch, if someone was actually filming.
The fourth player on the card, Jori Löytynoja, is my clubmate who made it through one of the qualifiers. Should be quite a disc golf experience for him! Since it's Paige and Jerm we might get some coverage into the Insider Show.

The fourth player on the card, Jori Löytynoja, is my clubmate who made it through one of the qualifiers. Should be quite a disc golf experience for him! Since it's Paige and Jerm we might get some coverage into the Insider Show.

So you have a good excuse to go film him/them!

Hah, on Insider Show they said that we can't play DG year around here in Finland. Of course we play, crazy Finns don't mind snow and ice. :D

Okay, we don't have PDGA sanctioned events at winter, but at least here in Jyväskylä area we have several weekly competitions though the winter also (in summer time theres weeklies almost? everyday somewhere near).

Btw. the McBeast Challenge held on Finland which they were talking about took also place in Jyväskylä. Too bad I was abroad at that time...

Hah, on Insider Show they said that we can't play DG year around here in Finland. Of course we play, crazy Finns don't mind snow and ice. :D

Okay, we don't have PDGA sanctioned events at winter, but at least here in Jyväskylä area we have several weekly competitions though the winter also (in summer time theres weeklies almost? everyday somewhere near).

Btw. the McBeast Challenge held on Finland which they were talking about took also place in Jyväskylä. Too bad I was abroad at that time...

I live in Wisconsin so I can totally relate to winter golf.

Spin TV'S insider show was really great, I enjoyed it a lot. It's wierd to see JT's face after so much time of only hearing his voice on videos. Looking forward to the rest of their work!

I live in Wisconsin so I can totally relate to winter golf.

There is a better way dude. I was born and raised in WI, moved south at 22 and will never go back unless I have to. I enjoy playing in shorts in January far too much