• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 European Open

Will only two back with a lot of golf left. Come on Shoestrings!

Devan Owens with a minor implosion. Paul aces. This is gonna be a good tournament. Question I have always had. Are there ace pools at big tournaments like this?

Hole 17 has an ace prize...a Mercedes-Benz.

Any chance you captured more/better angles of the McBeth Ace? Just hoping you're able to complete the circle and submit to SC again! Would love to see the skip in HD, but might have to settle for piecing it from someones mobile.

red line at top indicates OB/penalty

That's kind of what I was figuring, but only 3 players have penalty strokes listed. Probably likely that most players just didn't bother to point out their OB/penalty strokes.

That's kind of what I was figuring, but only 3 players have penalty strokes listed. Probably likely that most players just didn't bother to point out their OB/penalty strokes.

I think they have to record them on their cards, even Barsby sent a tweet saying he OB'd twice and his 8 or something didn't show it for that hole I noticed. Might be the PDGAlive entry from the "entry-people" that's the missing link here?

Yoy don't have to record penalty strokes in any way on the scorecard....but most people seem to out of convention....

Any chance you captured more/better angles of the McBeth Ace? Just hoping you're able to complete the circle and submit to SC again! Would love to see the skip in HD, but might have to settle for piecing it from someones mobile.

Quite possibly the worst big tourney ace footage ever? But hey, it's on film, and it looks like a 1 on the scoreboard, and the gallery reacted, so I guess it really was in. Can't see it though.

Quite possibly the worst big tourney ace footage ever? But hey, it's on film, and it looks like a 1 on the scoreboard, and the gallery reacted, so I guess it really was in. Can't see it though.

Is that Nate glow 'Sexchicken' he threw? The stamp looks like it in the freeze-frame

That's just a stock picture of some sort. I don't remember ever seeing Paul play with earbuds in and hes definitely wearing a different shirt in the video.

Great...that means McBeth just got serious...He's trying to concentrate and actually win for once.:)

Yeah, if the SpinTV footage is the best video of McBeth's ace, it isn't making it to Sportscenter. They've showed it 3-4 times already on this wrap-up show, and it's been the same thing every time. No new angles, no shot of the disc going into the basket.

Choice from either of these I assume?

lebanese-taxi.png

mercedes_a.jpg