• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 European Open

Paul McBeth just aced hole 9! Like all the bogey free rounds weren't enough already, haha.

Devan Owens with a minor implosion. Paul aces. This is gonna be a good tournament. Question I have always had. Are there ace pools at big tournaments like this?

Paul McBeth just aced hole 9! Like all the bogey free rounds weren't enough already, haha.

Yep, saw it on a cell phone video. Well, saw the throw, and then the reaction, so I'm guessing it was an ace. Would be great to have some real footage though. Coulda been on Sportscenter again. :|

Devan Owens with a minor implosion. Paul aces. This is gonna be a good tournament. Question I have always had. Are there ace pools at big tournaments like this?

I haven't played a significant tournament yet that didn't have an ace pool either as a side bet or included with the entry fee. That includes USDGC, Worlds, NTs, and A-tiers. Have to think there's something at this event too.

Huh. McBeast is -10 thru 11 holes. He's.....ummmmm.........
larrydavidtshirt-380x285.png

McBeth is unreal. If he plays bad for him, he comes in 3rd or 4th...any other time he wins.

Paul finishes at -12, 2 above Will and then a cluster around third starting with Wysocki at -8, Devan Owens had a nice round going until going +4 on 16/17 but still at -6.

On the live scoring page, some of the scores are gray with a little red line at the top of the box. Emil Dahlgren, Chris Finn, and Camilla Grunden have a couple of those. Anyone know what they are?

On the live scoring page, some of the scores are gray with a little red line at the top of the box. Emil Dahlgren, Chris Finn, and Camilla Grunden have a couple of those. Anyone know what they are?

red line at top indicates OB/penalty

Latest posts