• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 European Open

Gotcha, thanks for catching me up, I tried to go back a few pages but it was all:

cry-face-james-van-der-beek1.jpg

about coverage.

And KUDOS to Jussi for being innovative...I just read about their spectator rounds...72 player max per day...and the EO gets paid for it! Post tourney rounds on Fri & Sat....now this I haven't seen before. Awesome way to show how the course plays for them vs. the pros on the same layout. Really like that idea!

And KUDOS to Jussi for being innovative...I just read about their spectator rounds...72 player max per day...and the EO gets paid for it! Post tourney rounds on Fri & Sat....now this I haven't seen before.!
Not sure if that's Jussi's idea alone as it was already done at last year's Finnish Nationals (and maybe the 2013 European Open already?). The course layout was already available for public before the tournament, but playing in basically a private environment without other distractions was cool :D

Looks like the Former-Beard is making a charge today at -9 for the round thru 15!

I guess that hand injury was not so bad after all.

Nybo is going ham. Ridiculous round so far. Paul's got a good one going too.

Edit- Simon really stepped it up after carding that 7

Feldberg is on fire today!

I think what Jussi might be trying to convey is that his decisions on video rights and coverage is a long term plan. In the short run this year (Maybe in 2017 as well) we here in the states might not get all the coverage we would like. BUT as the sport grows his angle could pave the way for international, world wide "network" coverage of this event. and in the long run I am sure that is what us "die hards" would love to see.

Feldberg is on fire today!

I think what Jussi might be trying to convey is that his decisions on video rights and coverage is a long term plan. In the short run this year (Maybe in 2017 as well) we here in the states might not get all the coverage we would like. BUT as the sport grows his angle could pave the way for international, world wide "network" coverage of this event. and in the long run I am sure that is what us "die hards" would love to see.

Yep. Jussi knows what he's doing, he's playing the long game.

It's on TV across the pond correct?

Latest posts