• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Gentlemens Club Challenge

Unless somehow he gets injured I don't see Paul slowing down anytime soon. This is what it looks like now that he is taking it as seriously as everyone else. Pour it on Paul!

video of Gentlemen's Club Challenge

Mcfly So High has posted on his facebook page that he is there video taping it. It will probably be out in a few days once he can edit it, I'm guessing.

Dear Mr. Paul McBeth,

Please stop winning every tournament, so other players can have a chance.

Thank you.

:|

Not gonna lie, I'm kinda in this camp, too. McBeth is a stud, no doubt. But I find it a little less compelling when it's a virtual certainty he'll win every time. Here's hoping Doss, McCabe, or someone even lower on the proverbial totem pole puts on a show at the Memorial.

Not gonna lie, I'm kinda in this camp, too. McBeth is a stud, no doubt. But I find it a little less compelling when it's a virtual certainty he'll win every time. Here's hoping Doss, McCabe, or someone even lower on the proverbial totem pole puts on a show at the Memorial.

I love watching greatness. So McBeth winning is awesome. If people have a problem with it, play better and work harder!!!

I like to see the best in the world dominate their sport. I strangely tend to cheer for the favored in most sports.
Watching Tiger dominate ball golf was awesome to watch. When Lebron is in the playoffs, I always route for him, as I did Jordan and Kobe before him. Don't really like to see Patriots or Yankees when they dominate for some reason, but most other places I do.

Watching Paul do what he does is just awesome. When you know everyone is gunning for you and routing against you, it just makes it that much more sweet and amazing that he keeps to his game and continues to play lights out, even with everyone chanting "miss it! screw up!" in their heads.

Mcfly So High has posted on his facebook page that he is there video taping it. It will probably be out in a few days once he can edit it, I'm guessing.

I'm getting excited to watch some footage of the GCC! Any way you could let us know when we can expect it? Thanks for everything you guys

Mcflysohigh Video Making the long trip to Vegas just wasn't in the cards for us this year, Greg. Maybe next year!
Like · Reply · 24 minutes ago

Yeah... I don't think so.

Latest posts