• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Memorial Championship- NT

mfcastillo17

Eagle Member
Registration opens 12/13/14. I'm sure it will fill instantly.

I'm planning on getting in, but am planning my travel schedule. I heard somewhere that a third course is being added to the mix. Haven't seen much info on it and what courses will be played when and by whom. I've never played any of the courses before so I'm trying to get some info so I can plan travel to get plenty of practice on the courses.

Any info would be appreciated!

There has been talk of adding Greenfield Lakes to the list of courses. Last time I spoke with the TD, he confirmed this was true. I assume that is still the plan, but I will re-engage next time I have the opportunity to see if anything has changed.

There has been talk of adding Greenfield Lakes to the list of courses. Last time I spoke with the TD, he confirmed this was true. I assume that is still the plan, but I will re-engage next time I have the opportunity to see if anything has changed.

Thanks dude. Keep us updated

Is there no Amateur weekend?

There never was. The am side of the tournament ran concurrently with the NT. The AM's just played which ever course that Pro's weren't on. They also played one day fewer than the NT.

There never was. The am side of the tournament ran concurrently with the NT. The AM's just played which ever course that Pro's weren't on. They also played one day fewer than the NT.

You keep saying past tense... Is that not the case this year?

I plan on making the trip with my dad again, assuming I can walk by then, which has been my timeline all along, I'll have 3 months to learn how to walk, and plant on a broken heel.

You keep saying past tense... Is that not the case this year?

I plan on making the trip with my dad again, assuming I can walk by then, which has been my timeline all along, I'll have 3 months to learn how to walk, and plant on a broken heel.

Apologies. I think it will be the same this year. I'll need to confirm though. When I return from my holiday, I'll talk to the TD and post some details.

CAMPING!

Last year we stayed at coon bluff campground and plan to do the same this year, perfect access to each course ( I don't know about the new one, but vista and fh were both about 30 min drive), nice campground with plenty of room to build a 9 hole temp course at if a group of people were camping , had some temp baskets and wanted to play glow.

We'll be there, who else is coming?

I talked with the owner of greenfield lakes last month and they said they werent going to be involved with the memorial. He said the tourney only wanted to use 1 course at that location(the front 9 ball golf holes) and it didnt make sense to have it. He wanted both 18 hole courses used. Thats the last i heard.

Based on what I have read, it seems there is still a lot of details to be worked out. Registration opens 12/13/14. They did just recently up date the tournaments main Web page so there are some things figured out. Visit MemorialChampionship.com as well as their Facebook page for all the latest info.

I'm shooting for next year. Need to rehab my back and wait til my daughter is a little bit older. My dad lives in Phoenix, so I have a place to stay and transportation.

Plus it would be great to see everyone again and play the courses again, now that I've improved my game (and distance) by leaps and bounds. It's a definite must for the Disc Golf Bucket List.

Greenfield blows, unless they redid the layout. It was just the most stereotypical valley dg. If you can't drive 450 it's a bunch of boring par 3s. Sure hope it isnt included.

Greenfield blows, unless they redid the layout. It was just the most stereotypical valley dg. If you can't drive 450 it's a bunch of boring par 3s. Sure hope it isnt included.

I can't help but agree. Though, it is kind of nice having access to the carts and beverage cart during our hot summer days. Makes playing in 110 degrees a little more bearable.

I should have some answers regarding the courses this afternoon.

Just spoke to the TD. No Greenfield Lakes course this year. There will be the AM side again, the dates being 2/25 - 2/27.

Hammer, it certainly is a great place to play dg when you live in the valley. As you mentioned, the carts are a great change of pace. If I could combine certain holes from the front and back, there are 18 I enjoy, so it's not all bad.

Latest posts