• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Memorial Championship- NT

Well I live just a few miles from the course, and play there regularly. So I am putting the challenge out there for realsies.

Haha, I don't live in AZ any more but I would have been down to eat crow if I did!

1-5, 12-13, 16-18 are good birdie chances, if you cash in half you are in the 40s. I really don't see any of the par 4s as problems unless you get into OB trouble.

When I lived on Hayden and Thomas I played there pretty much four times a week. So rec rounds without pressure + repetition = scores above my ability level.

Paige's drive on 12. Missed it by inches.

Capture.jpg

Haha, I don't live in AZ any more but I would have been down to eat crow if I did!

1-5, 12-13, 16-18 are good birdie chances, if you cash in half you are in the 40s. I really don't see any of the par 4s as problems unless you get into OB trouble.

When I lived on Hayden and Thomas I played there pretty much four times a week. So rec rounds without pressure + repetition = scores above my ability level.

I'm not saying you can't but I'd like to witness it. I'm no slouch, and I don't regularly shoot in the 40's there. The highlighted is what gets most people, especially on 12.

I'm not saying you can't but I'd like to witness it. I'm no slouch, and I don't regularly shoot in the 40's there. The highlighted is what gets most people, especially on 12.

12? Unless they sucked up the ropes on the far side that hole really wasn't an issue for me.

That being said I could easily see myself putting up a snowman on 8 under pressure at the memorial. Playing alone for fun is a different animal then competition.

12? Unless they sucked up the ropes on the far side that hole really wasn't an issue for me.

That being said I could easily see myself putting up a snowman on 8 under pressure at the memorial. Playing alone for fun is a different animal then competition.

Are we done talking about how awesome you are?

We are talking about the same hole right? The dam hole.....big turn-over for a RHBH. People usually either 2 it, or take a huge number. The scoring separation on that one is pretty stout. In the 4 times I've played The Memorial, I've taken double digits on it 3 times. Including the year I finished just out of the cash in Open.

Agreed about casual rounds and competitive ones.

Yea that is 12. My original question was how the conditions were; with wind 12 is super tough, but without it meh.

Btw I throw putters 450' and I make 120% of my putts in the circle. Now we can be done talking about my internet greatness :)

Yea that is 12. My original question was how the conditions were; with wind 12 is super tough, but without it meh.

Btw I throw putters 450' and I make 120% of my putts in the circle. Now we can be done talking about my internet greatness :)

lol....yeah, the wind can make that one a bear. I've finally learned that when the wind is blowing, I just layup to the AM teepad and take my easy 3. That one has bitten me way too many times.

um, you're the one who talked about shooting in the 40s at Vista...backtracking?

So hammer, the whole convo came up because the pros shot ten under my personal best at fountain, but no better than my average at Vista. What are your scores like at fountain? Am I just really bad at fountain or are the pros just really good there?

I've unfortunately plateaued at 110% of my circle putts.

I'm not the biggest Feldberg fan, but damn if he didn't shoot a clean sheet yesterday. well played.

Latest posts