• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 PDGA Amateur World Championships

Yes, they won't get invited, but can enter when open registration occurs if there are places remaining. All participants including juniors must pass the officials test.

2015 PDGA Amateur Disc Golf World Championships

Advanced Men - Vicksburg Recreation Area (long tees), Meyer Broadway North & South, Oshtemo Township (long tees), Spinski's Championship, and Timber Ridge.
Advanced Women - Coldbrook Park, Robert Morris, Vicksburg Recreation Area (long and short tees), and Spinski's Original.
Masters & Grandmasters Men - Coldbrook Park, Meyer Broadway North & South, Oshtemo Township (long tees), Spinski's Championship, and Timber Ridge.
Master, Grandmaster, & Senior GM Women - Coldbrook Park, Robert Morris, Vicksburg Recreation Area (short tees), and Spinski's Original.
Senior GM Men - Robert Morris, Coldbrook, Spinski's Original, and Vicksburg Recreation Area (short tees).
Legends - Robert Morris, Coldbrook, Vicksburg Recreation Area (short tees)
Jr Boys <16, <19 - Spinski's Championship, Oshtemo Township (long tees), Timber Ridge, Coldbrook, Meyer Broadway North & South
Jr Girls <16, <19 - Vicksburg Recreation Area (long and short tees), Robert Morris, Spinski's Original, Coldbrook
Jr Boys & Girls <10, <13 - Vicksburg Recreation Area (short tees), Robert Morris, Spinski's Original, Coldbrook

Advanced Men - Vicksburg Recreation Area (long tees), Meyer Broadway North & South, Oshtemo Township (long tees), Spinski's Championship, and Timber Ridge.
Advanced Women - Coldbrook Park, Robert Morris, Vicksburg Recreation Area (long and short tees), and Spinski's Original.
Masters & Grandmasters Men - Coldbrook Park, Meyer Broadway North & South, Oshtemo Township (long tees), Spinski's Championship, and Timber Ridge.
Master, Grandmaster, & Senior GM Women - Coldbrook Park, Robert Morris, Vicksburg Recreation Area (short tees), and Spinski's Original.
Senior GM Men - Robert Morris, Coldbrook, Spinski's Original, and Vicksburg Recreation Area (short tees).
Legends - Robert Morris, Coldbrook, Vicksburg Recreation Area (short tees)
Jr Boys <16, <19 - Spinski's Championship, Oshtemo Township (long tees), Timber Ridge, Coldbrook, Meyer Broadway North & South
Jr Girls <16, <19 - Vicksburg Recreation Area (long and short tees), Robert Morris, Spinski's Original, Coldbrook
Jr Boys & Girls <10, <13 - Vicksburg Recreation Area (short tees), Robert Morris, Spinski's Original, Coldbrook

Thank you, Chuck. I am geeked to get the chance to play Timber Ridge again. Though, saddened the itinerary does not include Robert Morris for GM's. One of my favorite courses out that way.

There are more total courses being used than the six rounds players play in the Prelim rounds.

FYI-New parks director for Meyer Broadway...courses will lose much of the long, disc eating grass and cement pads are promised for South course shorts, and longs and shorts on North. New signs (finally) have been printed too (not installed yet).

FYI-New parks director for Meyer Broadway...courses will lose much of the long, disc eating grass and cement pads are promised for South course shorts, and longs and shorts on North. New signs (finally) have been printed too (not installed yet).

More great news for Michigan disc golf. :hfive:

How the heck do you attach a .pdf on here?

I don't think you can. You could probably take a snapshot and save it as an image file (use Paint if you are on a PC).

.pdf is not one of the file types that can be attached. If .pdf is online, just provide a link to it.

Thanks Chuck, Coldbrook is always fun and Oshtemo was a pretty nice course last time I played there. Have yet to play the others, looks like a road trip or ten is in order. :D

Note that the regular 24 will be played at Coldbrook, not a special 18-hole configuration like 2008 Worlds there.

Very cool. Does anyone have the a layout/caddybook from the 2008 Worlds? I'm interested in the prior setup at Timber Ridge. And any details on what Spinski Championship will look like?

Note that the regular 24 will be played at Coldbrook, not a special 18-hole configuration like 2008 Worlds there.

Neat.

Not complaining -- Chuck, that then seems like 6 1/3 rounds with the additional 6 holes.

Yep. Six bonus holes for some divisions requested by TD Larry and PDGA approved.

Very cool. Does anyone have the a layout/caddybook from the 2008 Worlds? I'm interested in the prior setup at Timber Ridge. And any details on what Spinski Championship will look like?

Having been in on the "construction" on a few of the holes of Spinski's Championship course (aka "Two Towels - one for your discs, the other to dry your tears"), I can tell you it is a tough course for a noodle armed MG1 such as myself. The layout of a couple of holes has changed since the last time I played, I believe the 1000 ft hole has been re-added. There was talk of a lot of roping off areas for OB.