• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Pro Worlds

Catrina and Pierce though playing well. I had expected them to come back and be the top two at the end of the round today even before Sarah had her accident, but her 8 stroke handicap sure doesn't help her cause.

They just said in their chat theyd cover MPO after 9 holes. Im happy enough with that. I was just getting frustrated because there was no actual plan and I wasn't ready to watch an entire round of FPO waiting for them to potentially cover MPO or not.

And we just got Crazy to say "sweetbreadish," a term that Schwebby used this morning that morphed into the word of the day.

Maybe Im just salty because I got only 3 hours of sleep to get up and watch this, and I wouldve just gotten an extra hour or two and caught up if I knew they were deciding to do this.

yup - if they were going to make a decision on coverage, put that in the schedule. don't write MPO on the schedule and then change due to scores. I still woke up up to see the MPO race for the title.

Guessing the final 9 will be MPO? going to make a sandwich...

They just said in their chat theyd cover MPO after 9 holes. Im happy enough with that. I was just getting frustrated because there was no actual plan and I wasn't ready to watch an entire round of FPO waiting for them to potentially cover MPO or not.

MPO has finished 9 holes now :)

The FPO is a lot closer for sure, but I just want to watch ultra high quality DG. I can watch sub 1000 DG on my local course. I can't watch these 1030+ monsters

This is it for me. I'd be happy to watch it live if it were at a different time than MPO, or watch it archived or the CCDG/Marty coverage. But give me competitive 980 golf versus competitive 1080 golf to watch I am choosing the same everytime.

I am the same way. I just LOVE to watch 1080 DG. The thrill of watching those throws and those putts is exhilarating.
With due respect to the most skilled ladies in DG, it's just not the same, no matter how competitive.
Glad to hear they'll pick up the MPO before too long.

yup - if they were going to make a decision on coverage, put that in the schedule. don't write MPO on the schedule and then change due to scores. I still woke up up to see the MPO race for the title.

Guessing the final 9 will be MPO? going to make a sandwich...

The final 9 is usually a tee time start with MPO going last. They'll probably show some MPM and FPO in addition to MPO. And they always cut away to show each division finishing out on the last hole. So don't count on seeing every single throw by every player.

The final 9 is usually a tee time start with MPO going last. They'll probably show some MPM and FPO in addition to MPO. And they always cut away to show each division finishing out on the last hole. So don't count on seeing every single throw by every player.

:thmbup: This is how live events should be filmed. Seeing every throw is where McFly and youtube comes in. But for a "Live" "World Championship" I guess it stinks to have been thrown off the schedule, with not even a mention of how the men are doing.

Any chance you can throw up the link again for coverage?
I'm sure I could find it if I scoured but I'm at "work" so I need to be covert ;)

Latest posts