• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Pros and Their Manufacturers

Where's your stats or evidence? I'm a battleship, try and sink me!

I think Paul already did that, so there's no further need to argue your ridiculous point. Ratings fluctuate, and also depend on who is playing in the field that particular day as well. So he was "off" by 11 rating points, that's equivalent to ~1 throw.

OH THE HORROR THAT IS HIS NEW DISCS, HE MUST UTTERLY SUCK WORSE

Again, thanks to Paul for exposing your mind-numbingly terrible argument(s) last year. There's no further need to worry about your "battleship".

fail-boat-capsize-failboat-ocean-marketing.jpg

Not a bad boat name though.

Well, for one...Are there any other factors that might lead to a players rating change other than disc selection? How have you accounted for these in your "equations"?
Types of courses played. Some play better in the woods than the open and vice versa. Same with elevation. Same with lots of hazards like USDGC and Memorial.

Well, for one...Are there any other factors that might lead to a players rating change other than disc selection? How have you accounted for these in your "equations"?
I can only equate the evidence I have.

Still waiting for McBeth to switch to all MVP...:popcorn:

Are we really going to have this argument again? :doh:

Oh well, I guess all forums have their signature arguments :popcorn:

Types of courses played. Some play better in the woods than the open and vice versa. Same with elevation. Same with lots of hazards like USDGC and Memorial.
Exactly why I compare stats from the same events.

Hey look an interesting thread that's heading to the fill.

What a surprise.

Surely there is a common denominator we can find to prevent this in the future. I just can't quite put my finger on it. :|

Hey look an interesting thread that's heading to the fill.

What a surprise.

Meh, it was great before it got popular but now that everyone's involved its garbage, just like lat 64

ba dum ch! Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week!

Some people are too sensitive about the stats of their favorite pros slinging around silly plastic frisbees at deer feeders.

Back on track now, somebody said nikko will be throwing legacy this year? For true? Can this be confirmed?

I seem to remember years ago, before Prodigy and Innova even, that Nikko received a box of discs from Legacy to test.

He even made a video claiming that the Cannon was the furthest flying disc on the market at the time.

I seem to remember years ago, before Prodigy and Innova even, that Nikko received a box of discs from Legacy to test.

He even made a video claiming that the Cannon was the furthest flying disc on the market at the time.

Back on track now, somebody said nikko will be throwing legacy this year? For true? Can this be confirmed?

In the Facebook thread regarding his possible departure from Prodigy he said he would make an announcement this week. I assume we can see confirmation on any Wysocki rumors as well since he is playing in the Aussie Open this upcoming weekend.