• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 "Steady" Ed Memorial Masters Cup

The twitter feed says that Andy Parkinson aced hole 3 with a Legend Rival, wonder if anyone got that on video, even if it is just cell video

PB is definitely the GGDGC Pro, but its pretty close to SC. I wanna see video of that ace on 16! I wonder what position it is in, either way it must've been a BOMB!

According to the PDGA live scoring, both McBeth and Doss took 2s on I-5. Must not be in the long position?

Dela has hole 8 and hole 8a which is confusing everyone regarding which hole is which (well, after hole 8 anyways). I wish wish wish they would renumber their holes just to make it easier

Live scoring is off by one after hole 8a. Hole 12's score is posted in 13's slot.

Last edited:
which makes it all that more impressive that Val Jenkins got a par on I-5

Oh yeah, thanks for the correction. Par is tough on that sucker. I remember people raving about Ricky's 2 on I-5 being the first recorded 2 on that hole.

nah many others have done it in tourney play.

Doss is having an outstanding round so far. Barsby has the best round so far at -8 and Doss is there now with 10 holes left.

Latest posts