• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 "Steady" Ed Memorial Masters Cup

I would prefer to see ccdg as well, even with slower turn around.

That said I am glad they are giving rights to lead card to one company for two reasons.
Now we get more chase card coverage. It also helps grow the companys that get the lead, which is better than spreading the views thin. This way there is someone making a bigger media splash.

I take the commet regarding turn around ccdg day 2 coverage is already up :)

Terry may seem like a goofball but he has done more for the sport than you and me could dream of. He provides a lot of disc golf media resources and I doubt he is making much money.

I dont get all the hate from you keyboard warriors. The Disc Golf guy puts out quality footage either live or with a 12 hour turnaround. Has dramatically increased the quality of his footage (both through equipment and technique) in the last 4 years, and works his butt off to make that happen. On top of that I love the commentary and little asides from the featured players. I get it if someone doesnt like his commentary for some reason. Turn the audio off, put on some music and quit your damn whining unless you are willing to do something about it and put out a better product yourself. Sometimes I just hate the internet.

In other news, www.pdgalive.com Barsby birdied 4 again and its tied at the top between Doss and McBeast. Exciting stuff!

???

What ever happened to the disc golf company? Deity Discs I believe it was.

Diety discs folded up. I thought he playing without a plastic sponsor this year. I know he's been promoting Upper Park Designs.

McBeth up by 3 with 6 birdies in the last 7 holes. That is an impressive feat out at DeLa. You don't ever see that. This is reminiscent of Paul from a couple years ago where he wasnt already the leader going into the last round every tournament and would turn it on to finish. You can't count Doss out though. DeLaveaga has some teeth and anything could happen.

And it's not about legitimate discussion/criticism. It's about the whiny entitled nature of said criticism. Don't worry though, I've started my ignore list so you won't have to worry about me anymore.

I have been watching all the vids and tho i understand why doss has layed up the past two days on multiple holes, i wonder if it is gonna come back to hurt him. i have never played the course they are at and it seems that he is doing the smart thing but dang it would suck if he lost because of this

So far Terry's coverage from this event has been my favorite that I've seen out of him. Very little commentary, some player interactions here and there. I guess I'm not a fan of live commentary. I either like post round commentary (CCDG, Spin) or just let the round and players tell the story (Marty [RIP McFlySoHigh])

Just saw the scores, and Val fell apart for the final round, throwing 8 over par. No way you can give Paige a chance like that and hope to beat her.

Meanwhile Paul is up by 3, and Nate's running out of time...

I never mentioned smashboxx. They should replace him though if possible now that we are on the topic. And...

Incorrect spellings? Is that what determines intelligence? Hmm. I better start memorizing the dictionary smart guy.

Spelling absolutely determines intelligence. Why do you think people applying to masters and phd programs spend so much time on spell checking and grammar checking their essays. In all the videos at the masters cup there is almost zero commentary and the video coverage is great, so I'm not quite sure why the hate.

You obviously can complain about a warped disc because you paid for it, how much did you pay for this coverage? I'm guessing nothing so maybe be grateful there is coverage and don't complain about it.

Although I like Ccdg I don't know how they can be called "professional" when compare to terry, every comment is "that was sick" or "that was a freakin bomb" all disc golf coverage is great, as was said before if the commentary bothers you then mute it, or film yourself virtually on your own dime!

I have been watching all the vids and tho i understand why doss has layed up the past two days on multiple holes, i wonder if it is gonna come back to hurt him. i have never played the course they are at and it seems that he is doing the smart thing but dang it would suck if he lost because of this

Layups on Dela are almost always the correct play. McBeth can get away with running some bonus putts cuz he's the best putter in the world right now, but for mortals laying up is much better. Plus putting hasn't been Nate's best asset the last year or two. You have to play your game

McBeth is going to take it. Nobody is going pick up three strokes on him this late in the game. Also just watched round 2 coverage and it was like a unicorn walking onscreen when paul missed that 10 footer for par on hole 1.

Layups on Dela are almost always the correct play. McBeth can get away with running some bonus putts cuz he's the best putter in the world right now, but for mortals laying up is much better. Plus putting hasn't been Nate's best asset the last year or two. You have to play your game

This is 100% truth. Nate running a few of those putts can turn pars into bogeys real quick. Not to mention while taking 1st place at an NT might sound awesome to you, taking 2nd place rather than 10th sounds way better to the guy that makes money off of this.

Spelling absolutely determines intelligence. Why do you think people applying to masters and phd programs spend so much time on spell checking and grammar checking their essays. In all the videos at the masters cup there is almost zero commentary and the video coverage is great, so I'm not quite sure why the hate.

You obviously can complain about a warped disc because you paid for it, how much did you pay for this coverage? I'm guessing nothing so maybe be grateful there is coverage and don't complain about it.

Although I like Ccdg I don't know how they can be called "professional" when compare to terry, every comment is "that was sick" or "that was a freakin bomb" all disc golf coverage is great, as was said before if the commentary bothers you then mute it, or film yourself virtually on your own dime!
So using spell check and avoiding incorrect spellings determine intelligence? Anything else? I'm learning alot and reading the dictionary as we speak! I still can't find my incorrect spellings though.

I am maybe being to brutal in my evaluation, but it's not like I'm the only one. Nikko was annoyed by it.

To the smashboxx half owner fail guy- Maybe use the feedback (I give to you for free! You're welcome!!) to hone your skills! Or you could just continue to look silly losing a debate with a "troll".

Latest posts