• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 United States Disc Golf Championship

Still stuck...is this just to hold suspense or tech glitch?

Unless someone on the card is willing to update the usdgc portal hole by hole, we don't get scores until they finish the 6th, 12th and 18th holes (where a pdga or tournament person does the updating).

Unless someone on the card is willing to update the usdgc portal hole by hole, we don't get scores until they finish the 6th, 12th and 18th holes (where a pdga or tournament person does the updating).

But that's what i mean, the lead card is on 18 right now...

Anybody know when SpinTV is planning on releasing these rounds?

With such a robust media plan in place and having dedicated editors waiting for the footage when the camera guys get off the course... I was (foolishly, it appears) expecting to wake up to the McBeth/Will rounds ready to roll.

Am I the only one? Worlds coverage is better than this.

But that's what i mean, the lead card is on 18 right now...

According to the twitter, they teed off only five minutes ago (2:18 EDT). They're probably just finishing the hole now. Scores can't be posted if they haven't been thrown yet.

Well maybe you should be there! Hope your coming out for the Norcal Finals.

I offered :) I'm sure Jomez will do a great job, they always do. Probably having issues with ****ty hotel internet if I had to guess.

When and where is the NorCal finals?

Nice to see Alex Geisinger prove he has the biggest arm and come right back proving his golf game too

He said I could take 75% of the credit for letting him stay with me Monday and Tuesday. Noah too, leading the performance division. Next year I'm charging a fee though, with such good results.

I'm going to go ahead and say that this isn't McBeth's year.

Or maybe not.

Paul is a come from behind player (McBeast mode). I was thinking it wasn't his year last year when he shot such a hot opening round. He had peaked too early.

Latest posts