• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 United States Disc Golf Championship

Who's Jamie? Yes if you can put in a good word for a brother that'd be cool! :eek:
SpinTV guy.

I think JTacoma is his account on here. Not sure if he's allowed to use it any longer after the 'discussion' surrounding the European Open coverage/broadcast.

The hazard near the basket has been removed in the revised caddybook. Not many other significant changes. The basket on hole 14 now has an elevated basket (bottom of cage about 5 ft.).

The hazard near the basket has been removed in the revised caddybook. Not many other significant changes. The basket on hole 14 now has an elevated basket (bottom of cage about 5 ft.).

I was looking for a Like button for this... I'm assuming you're talking about hole 1. Not good to punish parkjobs just because you feel the hole is too easy.

I'm seeing a few other changes too- 8 has 1 pin location now, 12's OB rules/no hazard, 2 pins on 16

Looking forward to getting out there Saturday

Can do sir. :hfive:Can you shoot me an email with your contact info? centralcoastdiscgolf at gmail.com I'm assuming you would like to film the best card that's not already spoken for?
Dude you totally rock! "Marty" contacted me by email! I owe you a cold one! *imoji-dude with beer saluting you!*

Looks like Hatchet Harry Films will be collaborating with SpinTV to produce film of this years USDGC! Super-stoked to be a part of the 2015 USDGC Media Team!

SpinTV guy.

I think JTacoma is his account on here. Not sure if he's allowed to use it any longer after the 'discussion' surrounding the European Open coverage/broadcast.

What did Jaime say?

What did Jaime say?
I don't think he said anything particularly egregious... but I do recall Jussi and/or him saying that they weren't going to be commenting on DGCR forums any longer.

Maybe I read it wrong and they were referring to that thread specifically.

What did Jaime say?

I don't think he said anything particularly egregious... but I do recall Jussi and/or him saying that they weren't going to be commenting on DGCR forums any longer.

Maybe I read it wrong and they were referring to that thread specifically.

I believe it was just that thread.

8MPU8EN.jpg

2nZzWHd.jpg

9jqSbAV.jpg

... and then lcgm8:

uZ42Xfm.jpg

Unfortunately that's all I can share with you guys from my private screen shot stash :)

Last edited:
Are the screen shots really nessicary?

I haven't seen Jamie post since all that went down. AKA the 5000 time DGCR has proved that we can't have nice things

Ropes at Ledgestone??? I don't remember any ropes :)

Anyways, I look forward to playing the tournament this year. I have watched enough videos and studied the caddy guide to get a strategy going. Good luck to anyone else playing!

Final round at Lake Eureka. Ropes,mandos & o.b. all over the place.

I'm so stoked for this. I'm rewatching every 2014 vid I can find to get me super pumped. Its working.

Latest posts