• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2016 Amateur Championships at Bowling Green April 22-24 Bowling Green, KY

If you look at the course map on here, the KOA is right across the street from basil griffin(on the SE side of town. Int plays phil moore which is farther SE than Basil. The other three courses are on the West and NW side of town. looks like the farthest drive you would have is to Hobson Grove which is about 7 miles from KOA. Bowling Green isn't a very big town, so unless your in a division with Chally you wont have a long drive to any of the courses.

Much appreciated, I should have just googled it but was feeling lazy.

Met with surgeon today and elbow surgery Feb 11th. Might put this years trip to BG in jeopardy, Off-hand but not thrilled about possibly playing in a sling!

Definitely in again this year. Gf and I are both signed up as well as my 13 years old prodigy that will be playing rec men. We have our campsite booked and now just playing that waiting game. We'll be in that group in the back of the KOA.

Doesn't really affect me, but I just noticed that the color-coded spreadsheet on this page ( http://www.bluegrassdiscgolf.org/BGamResults.html ) has pools G and I mixed up for rounds 2 and 4. Are they supposed to go by the letter or the color? Either way works.

I was wondering the same thing. I have a kid that's coming along to play in rec and I was trying to see how his courses line up with mine in FA1 and noticed it. I'm guessing he will be in one of the top two rec pools, and wanted to know the schedule for sure.

Would sure be nice to be in that H pool that gets to play White in the morning...

One of the couple of courses left down there that I have yet to play. I have heard all about it though, would be nice for him if that were the case. He's super excited to play in such a large event and if he plays his game I think he has the potential to do very well.

It would also be nice if he played chaly on Friday so that we will have time to get him up there, but so far looks like he might end up in G pool with his rating. I guess we will see how it all plays out.

Well G has to do Chaly Saturday morning then White that afternoon, so at least if he is in that pool the courses are somewhat close. Whats his rating?

Well G has to do Chaly Saturday morning then White that afternoon, so at least if he is in that pool the courses are somewhat close. Whats his rating?

He's 876 right now I do believe. Which currently looks like right around the middle of the top rec pool. I will be playing Hobson and Franklin on Saturday, and franklin is not near chaly at all lol. I can hopefully work out a ride or two from the KOA for him if need be.

If I stay out there I can give him a ride. I will probably be in G also. Not sure if we are gonna get a cabin or a hotel room this year, though...

If I stay out there I can give him a ride. I will probably be in G also. Not sure if we are gonna get a cabin or a hotel room this year, though...

That would be spectacular. I feel like the only time he absolutely need a ride is to chaly. As it get closer we can work out the details for sure, but that would definitely make it a lot easier knowing that could be taken care of.

Attachments

• TPS Logo - Color (3).gif
    TPS Logo - Color (3).gif
    38 KB · Views: 0
I will be coming into town that friday morning for the first round. If I dont have a chance to pick up the players pack, will it be mailed to me? Going to try and get there 3 hours before the rd starts, but depending on how many people are in line getting there packs, I may just head to the course.

I have done this the last two years. You shouldn't have a problem with a line, most people are there early in the week. I think you have to show up to check in, anyway. Also, there is usually a couple coupons in the bag for various things you might want, including a free discraft dryfit.

I have done this the last two years. You shouldn't have a problem with a line, most people are there early in the week. I think you have to show up to check in, anyway. Also, there is usually a couple coupons in the bag for various things you might want, including a free discraft dryfit.

Yeah, you are required to check in, and you can do so up until 11:00 Central time on Friday. You need to get your players pack before you start, primarily because the program is in it, and the program is the players meeting!

Latest posts