• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2016 Amateur Championships at Bowling Green April 22-24 Bowling Green, KY

Congrats guys. I saw both of you make some incredible shots over the weekend. (Josh from Saturday). Great tournament all around! I look forward to watching your putting tutorials before our next meeting.

Did I miss the payouts being posted somewhere? I know I'm just being impatient and will get the email soon but was wondering if they were posted online.

They usually take a couple days. Also, last year they forgot to include the free shipping code at first, so when you do get the email make sure you look for that code.

I had a fun time at the tournament, Played with some great guys and overall had fun. I finished 8th(MA2) with a really bad final 9 but I was just happy to make the final 9.

Checking my email every 10 minutes for my payout code. 13th in rec, 2 strokes out of the finals.

Checking my email every 10 minutes for my payout code. 13th in rec, 2 strokes out of the finals.

I got an email yesterday saying they would send me a seperate email with code. Still havent got it. Came in 46 in intermediate. Probably won enough for a mini lol

I got my payout code yesterday. Just in time to get some McBeth Discs Destroyers from DGU!

Also wanted to say that I have played over 100 different tournies in the last 5 years or so, and quite a few super big ones. BG was about the funnest, hassle free, well run, and set up events I have ever been had the pleasure of playing. Gonna try hard to make it back next year!

I got an email yesterday saying they would send me a seperate email with code. Still havent got it. Came in 46 in intermediate. Probably won enough for a mini lol

I called the number in the email. Apparently they were having server issues. Call that number and they will get you your code.

13th in rec = $133

Anyone else having problems checking out on dgu site? I get to the payment method and there is no options for me to select. My total is 0 dollars because of the gift card.

Great first time, the pros and HB really taking great care of the AMS. Finished T-9 in MA2 and got $137 on DGU. Happy payout, but more satisfying time with all the players I played with. Hope to to make final 9 next time. Good job everyone.

the payout is my least favorite thing about BG. its a pain in the arse. I just tried to spend my winnings only to not be able to enter the code to get the winnings on my account so my card will now be charged 90$ uggggg. I thought there would be one screen before final approval where i could put my code, not so much. I can't find a screen that looks like the one they reference on the email i got to enter my code. starting to think this is intentional. also wasn't there supposed to be free shipping?
'

I had tried a few times when applying my code....make sure you enter the code in the gift card code box rather than the coupon code box.

Yeah i rushed thru it and thought there was one more screen that would pop up asking for a gift card or coupon lol. I was wrong, i am now awaiting the funds to be put back on my card. Called and they took care of it quickly, way better selection this year than they had last so thats a plus