• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2016 Vibram Open

Is the udisc live page really bugging for anyone. It takes about 5 minutes to open for me (once its open it works great) and hitting the load all button to see everyones scores just makes the app go into a loading page forever.

Is the udisc live page really bugging for anyone. It takes about 5 minutes to open for me (once its open it works great) and hitting the load all button to see everyones scores just makes the app go into a loading page forever.

Won't open at all for me.

it's really slow... I wonder if it's good on an ipad... seems designed for ipad.

can anyone even read the distances?

Is live coverage on smashbox? Not seeing it in their channel.

Decided to just close the Udisc live scoring and just use the PDGA live scoring. The Udisc live scoring was to laggy and it killed my work computer. Closed it and now my computer is now back up to speed.

Decided to just close the Udisc live scoring and just use the PDGA live scoring. The Udisc live scoring was to laggy and it killed my work computer. Closed it and now my computer is now back up to speed.

Same. Will pull UDisc after the round to see what the breakdown is.

I'm a little bummed by the stream so far, hoping it kicks back up as the round gets into clearer coverage areas. Was hoping they'd added some portable cell sites with the push for more viewers.

Really poor quality feed so far-pixelation and freeze ups. Uninspired commentary, lack of hole info, poor camera work. This crew needs to dial it up a notch or three. More evidence that edited video is the way to go for this sport.

Same. Will pull UDisc after the round to see what the breakdown is.

I'm a little bummed by the stream so far, hoping it kicks back up as the round gets into clearer coverage areas. Was hoping they'd added some portable cell sites with the push for more viewers.

Agreed with the coverage being on the overpromise underdeliver side of things but Im still happy that the audio for the most part isnt choppy so Im just fine listening to it at work, and still just happy we have coverage at all.

And if people are wondering, the Udisc app for live scoring is just as bad as the website. It freezes the app and is really choppy and laggy.

Yeesh...not a great course to start this shebang with. I have heard that there is barely any coverage there, and it really shows.

Im not much for live disc golf coverage anyway, so my opinion isnt that valid.

Yeesh...not a great course to start this shebang with. I have heard that there is barely any coverage there, and it really shows.

Im not much for live disc golf coverage anyway, so my opinion isnt that valid.

Agreed, but if I remember correctly, last year was a lot better than this.

Based on udisc Doss and McBeth are charging ahead. I wouldn't be surprised if they are 1&2 at the end of the day.

Agreed, but if I remember correctly, last year was a lot better than this.

The suspicion is that there's so many people on the course accessing the livescoring and also running Facebook Live videos from their phones, that it's overloading the cell towers that are in range.

So - PSA - if you're out there, please stay off your phone as much as possible, so that the world can watch a smoother stream.