• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2017 Beaver State Fling - Amateur Lottery is now open.

Ahhhh....my second favorite lottery I'd like to win. Best tournament I've ever been to.

Is there more event information for this tournament anywhere besides beaverstatefling.com? I'm looking for pool information and things like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What questions do you have? I'd be happy to answer them.

MA1 will play the East course twice, and all other am divisions play the West course twice.

I'm basically just wondering the wheres and whens about the check-in process and the pre event schedule like if there is a players meeting, stuff like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Due to the tee time start (which will be posted to the PDGA site on Thursday night), we don't have a player's meeting for AMs. Feel free to check in on Thursday afternoon, or all day Friday. If you can't do that, just show up 15 minutes prior to your tee time, and get your players pack after the round.

Here's the full schedule:

Thursday, June 8, 2017
1:00pm - 5:00pm – Player Check-In at Tourney Central
5:00pm - 5:15pm – Sign-ups for Random Draw Doubles at Hole 1 West
4:00pm - 5:00pm – Free PDGA Pro Clinic, Open to the Public
5:00pm - 8:00pm – Random Draw Doubles at Hole 1 West

Friday, June 9, 2017
7:00am - 8:00am – Player Check-In at Tourney Central
8:30am - 8:45am – Pro Players Meeting
9:00am – Pro Players Round 1: Tee Off, Shotgun Start
12:00pm - 2:00pm – Lunch
2:00pm - 2:15pm – Pro Players Meeting
2:30pm – Pro Players Round 2: Tee Off, Shotgun Start

Saturday, June 10, 2017
7:00am - 8:00am – Amateur Players Round 1: Check-In at your starting hole, 15 min prior to tee time
11:00am – 12:30pm – Pro Players Round 3: Check-In at your starting hole, 15 min prior to tee times
2:50pm – 4:20pm – Amateur Players Round 2: Check-In at your starting hole, 15 min prior to tee time

Sunday, June 11, 2017
7:00am - 8:00am – Amateur Players Round 3: Check-In at your starting hole, 15 min prior to tee time
11:00am – 12:30pm – Pro Players Round 4: Check-In at your starting hole, 15 min prior to tee times

What up gang! Your media guide for BSF:

Stay tuned to CCDG and Jomez this weekend. We'll be filming MPO lead (and probably chase), and Jomez is gonna be on FPO lead. We're gonna try to do TWO next day rounds Friday night for posting Saturday. Wish us luck. We'll at least have one round up a day.

Was out at Milo yesterday. Some small changes from years past in mowing patterns, a new tee for West #1, and some amazing work by the local crew getting it as good as I've ever seen it. Let's hope some of the rain holds off, because Milo is shining right now.

So... should we just hijack this thread to talk about the tourney or make a new one?...

Let's hijack it - maybe we can get the title updated?

Anyone know what the lead card is today? Would it be safe to assume the Hole - 1 starting card of Philo, Doss, Crabtree and Keegan?

I guess no live scoring either? Should be almost done with 1st round and nothing on PDGA live...

One of my friends said it will be available for the 2nd round.

Last edited:
Some of the FPO full cards are listed on PDGA Live. Did Hannah Croke actually get a 3 on the 1,100+ ft 14th hole on the East course? That would be amazing.

In one tournament, Ricky comes out and stomps the first round to put Paul on his heels. In another, Paul comes out and stomps the first round to put Ricky on his heels. What happens when they come out tied? Wowser! I really wish this were live.