• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2017 Beaver State Fling - Amateur Lottery is now open.

Paige and Croke both eagle a 1200' hole? That no Open player has ever 3ed? Something seems amiss with the live scoring.

Paige and Croke both eagle a 1200' hole? That no Open player has ever 3ed? Something seems amiss with the live scoring.

I'm guessing those are typos. I don't think the scoring spread on that hole is 2 eagles, 2 pars and 21 bogeys or worse.

Women must be playing the other course.

Nope. The women played the east course first.

All those 8s and 9s seem much more realistic for that hole. I played two even par rounds on that East course this week -- took 6s both times on that hole.

No open men's player has ever recorded a 3 on that hole. Ever.

Nope. The women played the east course first.

All those 8s and 9s seem much more realistic for that hole. I played two even par rounds on that East course this week -- took 6s both times on that hole.

No open men's player has ever recorded a 3 on that hole. Ever.

Paige's score now shows a 5. Probably transposed the scores with the following hole.

I'm confused....were there two rounds today? Ricky is falling back and Eagle looks to be back in early season form.

Wysocki surging back. With a round and a half left, it's still anyones game.

I see CCDG, I post. :D

I'll admit I'm just watching the above vid now, but so far it's awesome. Philo so cool on Hole 2. And that slow-mo. Niiiice.

Well, here you go...
Man, that mini blow up Barela had on that little island hole... I swear I was watching something that would happen to me there. Got the lucky break to mark a basically gimme putt, then miss. Then to add insult, it rolls OB...

...Then to add even more insult, it starts dumping rain on them before they tee the next hole.:doh:

Barela is going to be around for a while. He just needs a little fine tuning in his game, and he's only what, 17?

Latest posts