• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2017 Beaver State Fling - Amateur Lottery is now open.

Live coverage of the finish on the PDGA Facebook live. Picture quality harkens back to the old Disc Golf Planet days.

Yeah I couldn't watch it. The freezing and not being able to tell what's what or if that's a person or a tree.

Edit: That was the CCDG Facebook feed earlier, the PDGA feed looks better.

IT got really pixelated I could barely make out what was happening at the end and if it was truly over.

Almost better to lose the last event before worlds in that manner vs in regulation time. Paul will come out hungry and ready to take it down.

Paige absolutely slayed the women's field. 18 strokes over second place is crazy.

Paige *IS* playing awesome, but I have to ask why Catrina is so off from her past play, especially of last year. Does anyone know if she's playing through injuries or anything like that?

Paige *IS* playing awesome, but I have to ask why Catrina is so off from her past play, especially of last year. Does anyone know if she's playing through injuries or anything like that?

No clue, but she seems way off. I know it came up in Utah thread but I'll bring it up again, she just doesn't look like she's enjoying life. If you watch her videos from 2015/2016 she is killing it, smiling, talkative and having fun. This year she just really seems pissed off. (Enter Catrina defenders and white horse riders). Watching the back 9 round 2 last night, at about 10:19 when Weese got her disc out of the basket Paige comments on a warning issued that she felt was not warranted, they talk about it for a few and you get the idea that maybe there's some issues there, they never say who called it but I'd guess Catrina did, but again can't be sure. She never seems to mesh with anyone else on the card any more. I know I know professionals doing their job etc.

Watching the back 9 round 2 last night, at about 10:19 when Weese got her disc out of the basket Paige comments on a warning issued that she felt was not warranted, they talk about it for a few and you get the idea that maybe there's some issues there

They also mention she missed a 10 footer because she had to pee, which I thought was a really weird thing to say in a DG videos commentary.

Latest posts