• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] 2018 Ace Race disc?

So it's flippier + a smaller diameter than a comet? Okay good to know. I care more about how a Disc flies compared to it's feel. It's mainly why I love the comet.

I wonder when this will get produced in other plastics? Or could it potentially have the same fate as the nebula and just never get popular?

It is part of the Memorial player pack. I think they're trying to get it out there. You have the whole play on the sun and moon: Luna and Sol. Never tried this disc, but it seems intriguing.

At the time, probably the Zeppelin. But I vaguely remember it being brought into production as some DGA disc. So does that count? If not then probably the Nebula.

Zeppelin = Plastic Addict's Habit.

It's a great flying disc made with some horrid plastic. Slick and flexible, no way to get a good sabre or fork grip on it. The plastic would be fine for those whom fan or power grip a lid.

looks like production to me.......

2019DiscNEwsletter_18.jpg

Made an order for a few SOL, going to test it against some fast putters like Fuzion Deputy, TUI, Mirage, Magic and some Mids like Meteor, Stari, Comet this weekend. . should be fun :)

Latest posts