• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2018 PDGA World Championships

Rebecca had a harder time on FOX RUN and we have two more rounds on that course. . Feels like we have Paige B hunted by Paige P and Hokom for the title.

Interesting to see how Paige B nerves holds up now that the "i can be Word champ" thoughts starts to come

Indeed it will. Bogeying 18 at the end of her super hot round is not exactly the best sign that she'll hold up under pressure.

Weird that all FPO scores are entered on pdga.com except for the top card. I estimate Bjerkass round to be rated 1008

Dickerson -7 through 10.

Women have different tee pads on both courses right? Based on the UDisc hole lengths.

Jalle Stoor just threw an ace on hole 14, now -9 through 15.

Seppo Paju had a best Circle 1 in regulation percentage yesterday (72%, second was Heimburg with 61%) but only 73% Circle 1 putting. Looks like putting struggles continue, or maybe he just happened to end up circles edge more often..

Seppo changed his putt because of the recent struggles and it did look a little smoother from what I saw. However neither motion seem like they would produce long-term accurate results unfortunately. Hopefully he gets it straightened out.

Jalle finished 11 under, which is current hot round, but I don't think it will be at the end of the day...

Josh Anthon -4 through 4.

Last edited:
fun to se Erika Stinchcomb in the top 10 . . her raiting is over 20points lower than everyone else in the top 10. .nice work

One last shout-out to The People's Champ, Lloyd Weema. Dude lit the scoreboard up today. I also didn't realize he was so innovative. He apparently introduced the spread offense to disc golf today (spreading his tee shots all over the rough and the OB)

James Conrad was off the fairway on his drive on hole 7, but still canned an eagle from 18 meters. -7 through 7...

Seppo has fixed his putting for now, 100% C1 today. Although looking closely he just parks everything, all putts have been from 2-5 meters (one C2 attempt/miss).

Ulibarri having a good round as well so far, -7 through 10.

Latest posts