• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2019 Pros Switching Sponsors Official Thread

There's no way McBeth jumps ship.

Trilogy is going to lose most of their talent, but they'll sponsor Forest Gump next.

Prodigy did super well at Worlds. Wouldn't be surprised to see them snag a few young guns. Maybe they'd get Jones?

With Lizotte and Eagle, Discmania would seem to be the likely spot for K-Jo.
We'll see...

There are those who say McBeth would've gone to Prodigy if they had offered a better deal than Innova.
I wouldn't be shocked if Discraft is talking to McBeth.
Still, I'd be shocked if Discraft could outbid Innova for his services.
PM has proven to be a savvy purveyor of his talent and marketability.

Not sure what a CG Roc is. But I'll take the bet. Because it doesn't matter.

You're on!
A color glow, KC Pro, flat-topped Roc is on the line.

McBE4ST plays for Innova next year. Guaranteed.

McChally, McBuzzz, McVulture, McForce

:D

I was thinking the same thing. I'd really like to see someone who mashes Destroyers throw the Force for comparison.

But I still don't believe McBeth would switch. Just think how many Roc3's, Thunderbirds, and Destroyers get sold at the chain stores like Dick's with his name on them...

You're on!
A color glow, KC Pro, flat-topped Roc is on the line.

McBE4ST plays for Innova next year. Guaranteed.

What if Discraft offered him $1 million dollars, a line of discs designed specifically for him (like 6 new or retooled signature molds), and $8 per signature disc sold? Would that make him switch?

What if Discraft offered him $1 million dollars, a line of discs designed specifically for him (like 6 new or retooled signature molds), and $8 per signature disc sold? Would that make him switch?

Yes, that would make him switch. I don't see it happening.
They could probably afford $8 per sig disc, but not the $millie. I'd suspect.

:popcorn:

Latest posts