• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2019 Pros Switching Sponsors Official Thread

It's funny, some people are really not that fun to film (always complaining, always bumming, etc..) My absolute least favorite, I always see comments online about people loving him/ he's their fav pro. I'm like man, if you only followed him for a round you wouldn't feel that way. The converse is true as well, I've read some negative stuff about some guys that could not have been nicer to be around.

Nate Sexton is an ******* confirmed. You all heard Ian say it.

As he was learning, his main distance driver went from a Beast, to Orc, then Wraith, before the now infamous Destroyer.

Later on he would sometimes carry a beat beast for rollers but now uses a roadrunner for that slot.

But that was before 2007 when he was with Prodigy before they made discs and before the Destroyer came out.

Question for you guys....
Why do we assume mcbeth wouldn't leave Innova for anything short of shares in company, own line of discs, yada yada yada yada, but yet have no problem assuming wysocki will go to Innova for straight up cash?

Becuse Ricky was with Innova before and if he was smart at home he has his old discs.

Okay, I'll admit I always thought you were just off your rocker, but apparently you are just an epic troll? :thmbup:

No I am not, I was telling people he switched discs when with the company he was with before Innova with Drivers since it seemed each year a newer faster driver came out till Paul found the Destroyer and from what I have learned recently all but his putter, the old stiff Pro D Magnet was an Innova disc. This is why Paul was never comfortable with Innova putters not sure what he used until he got his tourning beadless putter in a KC like plastic. They had the Hydra first in DX but that takes a bit of time to beat to a neutral flight even the softer R-Pro and it is noticeably a speed or two faster then the Magnet.

Let's see. There's the Marvel Universes in the comics, and then the Marvel Cinematic Universe...and also Casey's universe, where Paul McBeth was once sponsored by Prodigy. In theory, it could happen. It just hurts my head to try to keep up with Casey's timeline.

But that was before 2007 when he was with Prodigy before they made discs and before the Destroyer came out.
Casey, you are confusing Prodigy with Dynamic Disc. He was sponsored by them for clothing only and he was still sponsored by Innova for discs. And I would doubt it was before 2007, since at the time Dynamic was extremely small and McBeth did not even win his first Open tournament until 2007.

No I am not, I was telling people he switched discs when with the company he was with before Innova with Drivers since it seemed each year a newer faster driver came out till Paul found the Destroyer and from what I have learned recently all but his putter, the old stiff Pro D Magnet was an Innova disc. This is why Paul was never comfortable with Innova putters not sure what he used until he got his tourning beadless putter in a KC like plastic. They had the Hydra first in DX but that takes a bit of time to beat to a neutral flight even the softer R-Pro and it is noticeably a speed or two faster then the Magnet.
Maybe once upon a time, McBeth owned a Magnet. I would bet just about anything that he has not used one in a tournament since Innova sponsored him. And I would parlay that bet with the fact that he has never thrown a Hydra unless he was being ironic.

That's not a tap my friend, that is the god's junk...
If that is what a god's junk produces, sign me up to smoke some deity pole.

McBeth used an Aviar Putt and Apprroach before the McPro Aviar was released. And guess What!?!? It's the EXACT same mold, just using the stiff KC Pro plastic. He sure as SH*T wasn't using a Hydra

McBeth used an Aviar Putt and Apprroach before the McPro Aviar was released. And guess What!?!? It's the EXACT same mold, just using the stiff KC Pro plastic. He sure as SH*T wasn't using a Hydra

Read my post again did I ever say Paul was using a Hydra? No I said he could use, not that he did use. I even pointed out why Paul McBeth never used one. :|

I think what's really interesting is if he played the VPO, which people are itching to see. Technically I think he'd still have to throw Innova, as his contract runs though the end of the year, correct?

If he was going to play VPO he would have been signed up by now, don't ya think? Lately he has taken November and December off and then plays Wintertime at Oak Grove...

It's funny, some people are really not that fun to film (always complaining, always bumming, etc..) My absolute least favorite, I always see comments online about people loving him/ he's their fav pro. I'm like man, if you only followed him for a round you wouldn't feel that way.

You tried to throw us off with the masculine pronouns but I see through the deception. I've always suspected that Paige Bjerkaas was a monster. :|

Latest posts