• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2019 Pros Switching Sponsors Official Thread

Interesting that this year we're seeing a lot of 3 and 5 year deals.

We will have way more time for BBQ in the 2020 thread

I'd like to think that they're following the post and enjoying the BBQ content so much that they're signing longer deals in hopes of BBQ Bonuses on DGCR.

I'd like to think that they're following the post and enjoying the BBQ content so much that they're signing longer deals in hopes of BBQ Bonuses on DGCR.

BBQ sauce might be worth more than dollars soon. I'd have a clause in my contract for sure.

Interesting that this year we're seeing a lot of 3 and 5 year deals.

We will have way more time for BBQ in the 2020 thread

A 5 year contract seems dumb for a disc golfer. Tying yourself down for that long when a potentially better deal could come along in 2-3 years. I get the appeal of financial security, but it seems like companies are investing a little more in their players now. Why not sign a shorter contract to see if that growth continues and get a better deal sooner?

A 5 year contract seems dumb for a disc golfer. Tying yourself down for that long when a potentially better deal could come along in 2-3 years. I get the appeal of financial security, but it seems like companies are investing a little more in their players now. Why not sign a shorter contract to see if that growth continues and get a better deal sooner?

If it fits your financial plans the best thing you can do is lock in security. Pretty sure a lot of these companies are starting to look at this as a partnership with some of their stars. It's mutually beneficial if you look at it that way.

You aren't in disc golf for the money. Plenty of other careers with 401k, higher base pay, less risk, etc.

Without. (For the diabetes people, dontcha know...)

As a T1D, I applaud attention to added sugar (a tomato soup spiked my BG recently, so it must have had added sugar?).

That said, BBQ + cornbread + sides ain't never a good thing for my BG. But, I could very much see me rationalizing digging right in by saying, "But the cornbread doesn't have sugar!" #solidarity

Dave I will make the infamous trip from Horneytown to Climax to whip your ass if you keep this up!
If you think you're coming to Climax without coming through Erect first you got another thing coming, bubba. :|
If by "western" style you mean Thomasville BBQ, I will accept your *trump card.

*I dunno if this perjorative is acceptable outside of the politics forum.
iu

---------------this line separates one discussion from others------------------------

Hey guys, you know who doesn't eat barbecue? Eagle McMahon. No wonder he keeps losing steam at the end of the season.

Alabama bbq with the white sauce is almost too good.

While GA doesn't have a concrete style we are known for I think we have more good BBQ availability than almost anywhere.