• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2019 Pros Switching Sponsors Official Thread

Man I was hoping to start swapping Thanksgiving recipes. Stupid relevant dg news...

On the reals, those are some good looking discs. Undertaker over Vulture? Interesting.

So DGCR and MTL got one right this year. Cubs won the Pennant last year. Man these end times are sure coming slow.

Did the same guy running their website design that stamp?

Mtm5GOj.gif

Someone quote me in 2 weeks when the jibber jabber slows back down and we're back on BBQ.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Maybe his new line of discs will have diff BBQ names:

glidey putter = sweet n' savory
OS mid = mustard & vinegar
Teebird clone = chipotle heat
Destroyer clone = meat farts

At least at first, it seems to make sense $-wise to sig line the Buzzz. However, in the near future I could see them blowing up Wasp sales by introducing a McBeth sig Z-line one. That way they have the sales bump from McBeth Buzzes, plus most everyone already owns one (isn't it the only Discraft mold in #10 sales?) and then they make a S-ton on the NEW AN IMPLROVED Paul Wasp.

Come out with literally any plastic but a Z McWasp please. That being said, it's the Z Wasp that does such a good Roc3 impression... Then again, how many of Paul's Roc3 shots are with a flippy McGlow? like 80%+? Yeah, X Wasps please. :thmbup:

They're probably not allowed to discuss another manufacturer's players until the previous contract expires. While, since Innova has already announce the split, maybe that gives paul some wiggle room himself.

It is posted on Discraft's website. I'm pretty sure they can discuss it. He has signed a contract, it is legal at this point.

So how much is my pre-Beth Z Force worth now? Does it fly like the good ones used to? Or will the new McBeth's be the good run?

Hah it will be interesting to see if the Force becomes like the Destroyer for all that stuff.

i didnt see it on their website at first look because i only waited 5 seconds for everything to load

i accidentally left the tab open on chrome and it looks like you have to wait at least a minute for it to load

awesome website discraft