• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

4th Annual Hawk Hollow Meet

To get an invitiation complete the poll

• Total voters
This thread needs more photos

DGCRHawk1a_zps9c386c22.jpg

:) If you eat your wheaties....you can play at blockhouse in the evening saturday. Those courses don't take as long to play as HH does. But it takes a rare individual to ask for more after 2 rounds of HH. :popcorn:

Are there dairy cows on that farm? I'll pack my Wheaties®, if I can get some milk to go with'em. :D It only seems feasible* to hit The Blockhouse if there's still daylight to do so and I can get someone familiar with the course to come with.

* like feasibility has anything to do with this...

Last edited:
I *think* I'll be bringing a bunch of southern maryland club members..... maybe we can have a Spotsy vs SOMD vs Other points system. :)

I might be able to make it for some golf. Not sure but I'd like to get an invite just in case. New job means I work almost every weekend

I am there. I would not miss this weekend for anything. It is a great weekend, at a great course, with a great group of guys (Girls are also welcome)!

Beer Tub!

The Beer Tub will be stocked!

As we get closer, I will send out a request list just to get an idea of what kind of beer most people like.

To solve the melting ice issue, I will be bringing a larger cooler.