• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

50ft putt

Like all these guys, It always depends on the conditions. But at that length. A strong putt slightly right and slightly above the top of the pin, so the flight would go straight then slow, and hyzer fade at the chains. But I may full blast run it with a Stiletto! :) ;)

From 50, it's about the same as circle's edge. Maybe a little more conscious effort to get the disc flat or even a little anny, but nothing crazy. Now from 60 and beyond, I'm usually not even shooting for the basket. Maybe a putter approach with a McPro Aviar or a Zone, aiming for the base of the pole.

This, but greater than 60 will always be a Zone on a nice controlled RHFH Hyzer line.

A little hyzer, only because I can't get it there straight at it

yup. you and me both bud. I could go straight at it and then look like an idiot but I tried to force it there. meanwhile I opened up my wrist too much on the release and missed wayyy right. I'll hyzer it.