• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] 70+ discs, OOPS, Trowers, Leo, Roc, Nuke, CHEAP Beauties Come look!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Not looking to trade for any throwers at the time, just OOP stuff. Most of these for sale are my thrower backups. I have gotten way to many backups and need to get rid of some.

I reduced the prices on most and updated ones that sold as well and reduced some Lot prices. There are some steals here people. Gummy 06 japan open roc for 23 bucks, Cheap lot of Leos and Rocs. a lot of great plastic here that needs to find a home by tuesday of you will miss out.

Im dropping the prices cuz there is 2 days left on the sale before they go on ebay or I dicide to do something else with them. Tuesday this comes down, get these discs while you can. Cheap prices to stock up on your throwers or to get a collectable to hang on your wall. If you throw rocs you know how priceless a nice beat roc is. I have a whole lot of rocs that are starting to season into perfection plus some knew ones. Several comets that I will sell together for $25 shipped. Been itching to try out ttthe champ Archon and see how much better it throws than you star one? Well I have a pair of them that you can also get for $25 Shipped. The champ COBRA is super flat, plastic looks like it could be a CE blend, hyzer flips up and glides straight as an arrow and a long way. come and get them players!!

Kenny 4x has left the building. Just over a day left before this thread closes and the sale ends, you may never have a shot at them again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts