• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Prodigy] 750 M4

I would say its pretty similar. The 750 M4 I had (now in a lake) definitely had more turn than my 400G m4's.

Anyone else finding the 750 M4's to be more understable than 400g?

I'd say mine are pretty similar. They're definitely less stable than the 400S from the early runs

Have a white 750, might be a bit more OS than my 400s' and is more OS than my 400g's

Fwiw my white has a very slight dome, more of a high shoulder that gets flat

I have a peach that i havent thrown but is similar in profile to my white

Is it a puddle top at all? I have two green 400's that are VERY concave

My Green M4 has also developed a concave top. I wonder if the color actually has something to do with it? I had thought that I ruined it by sitting it in one too many solvents trying to remove ink.

I'm not sure if it flies any worse now (seems to have much less glide), or if it's just less comfortable in my hand or something else, but it's been a disappointment to me ever since the top fell in. I'm going to attempt to revive it with boiling water this afternoon.

(Sorry if anyone objects to posting in an old thread, but this is what happens when you use the search feature!)

i think I have one of these 400's b/c it's green and really puddle topped as well. Do M4's generally fly the same in all these plastics or do they vary a lot? I like the way mine flies (like a beat Buzzz that holds an anny better) but one with more glide would be nice so I don't have to mash all the time.

I don't have an M4, but from my tinkering it's been pretty easy to modify 400 plastic's dome amount with boiling water. Easier than champ or star. Might be worth a shot.

i think I have one of these 400's b/c it's green and really puddle topped as well. Do M4's generally fly the same in all these plastics or do they vary a lot? I like the way mine flies (like a beat Buzzz that holds an anny better) but one with more glide would be nice so I don't have to mash all the time.
I think the 400 Cale tour series I have is the most glidey, the seasoned 400g is my flippiest, and the most stable is a spectrum 400 that has some dome to it. As far as glide, they all go stupid far for a mid. I would look for one that isn't puddle topped though.

Latest posts