• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Ace Race Discs

Mantis

Yea I've been throwing these for a while and bag two ace race and a production run z mantis... These discs are great compliments!! The ace race mantis's fly a tick less stable then my z undertaker's and are just so controllable!! I also absolutely love the heat... So under rated... The pros all use it for rollers and I think it puts a bad taste in our mouths because of it... But I can get huge distance turnovers with it... Great ace race disc!!! I live in Washington and don't see any ace races this year... I need to help bring one back here!

Ace Race disc I Use are the Impact 2006 one is still an ace race disc in my bag of the two I carry, the Archer from 2016 but not the ace race got on in 2017 when they came to production, and the Stalker I thought was an Ace race Disc just I forgot the year.

The Stalker was not an AR disc. I believe the Focus was the AR mold the year it was released.

Latest posts