• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Add or take out of My bag!HELP

discgolf614

Here's my bag. I would like to see what you all have to say about whats in my bag. I have only been playing 2 years now and only a year seriously.

champ teebird
champ valk
champ leopard
star roadrunner

flx esp buzz
x buzz
dx roc
x comet
x strtus x2

dx aviar

Looks pretty good to me, though you probably have some overlap with the mids... do you use them all differently?

aj

the ROC for me is stable.
Buzz i just love the feel can do almost anything with this disc. Flx is a little more stable.
Comet slow right turns understable.

stratus love this disc for short rollers and sharp right turns. good get out of trouble disc for me.

thought about dropping one of the stratus's and putting a more stable putter or mid in there like a wasp or a zone. What do you think?

well the wasp will overlap with the roc if the roc is stable. If the flx buzzz is more stable than the x then that too overlaps with the roc. Also I think the valk and roadrunner overlap as well. Choose one.i say go with this

teebird
valk
leopard

flx buzzz or wasp - overstable
x buzzz - stable straight
and then chose between comet and stratus. - understable

the comet will beat in a little more and then the stratus wil be mainly for rollers. So it'll over lap even more.

How far are you throwing? I'm probably gonna say to take out the RR and Valk and keep the TeeBird and Leopard. For mids, keep the Stratuses (is that how you'd do the plural of Stratus?) and Buzzzes and Roc (at least till the Roc beats in), and only use the Comet for field practice to clean up your form.

well the wasp will overlap with the roc if the roc is stable. If the flx buzzz is more stable than the x then that too overlaps with the roc. Also I think the valk and roadrunner overlap as well. Choose one.i say go with this

teebird
valk
leopard

flx buzzz or wasp - overstable
x buzzz - stable straight
and then chose between comet and stratus. - understable

the comet will beat in a little more and then the stratus wil be mainly for rollers. So it'll over lap even more.

In my experience at least, FLX Buzzzes are pretty straight with not too much fade. After reading the post about the possible Wasp, I'd replace the Roc in my suggestion with a Z Wasp.

teebird 170
valk 169
roadrunner 170
leopard 171

buzz x 175
flx buzz 172
roc 175
comet 174
stratus 175+ both

aviar 175

I'm not to sure what my longest drives are but i would say i can hit 300ft pretty const. my mids probably go around the 250ish range maybe a little more. depending on the hole.

looks like your missing a super stable driver
Firebird, Predator, Xcal,
great for hyzer bombs
or wild "s" shots

looks like your missing a super stable driver
Firebird, Predator, Xcal,
great for hyzer bombs
or wild "s" shots

Yep. A good overstable driver adds a certain level of predicatiblity for those hyzer shots and windy days.

Yep. A good overstable driver adds a certain level of predicatiblity for those hyzer shots and windy days.

Consider a Banshee as well. It is rapidly becoming one of my favorite discs.