• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Alas poor MacBeth, we hardly knew ye

I think the Wonderboy tangent may have gone a little too far. At least save it for the K-Jo thread!

There is such a thing?

Arkansas Tech Doesn't really have a mascot, they have a bulldog which they call Campus Ambassador, but no official Mascot. To make things a little weird the female sports teams are called the Golden Suns.

So Paul M. has been carrying that tannish backpack in a lot of the videos this season. I never paid a lot of attention to it and just know that it was different than some of his others that had the 'X Champ" patches on them.

Now, in the Steady Ed videos, I noticed that he was carrying a traditional bag with straps. Anyone have any idea what's going on with this? If this has already been addressed, sorry about the question. I searched and didn't find anything on here.

So Paul M. has been carrying that tannish backpack in a lot of the videos this season. I never paid a lot of attention to it and just know that it was different than some of his others that had the 'X Champ" patches on them.

Now, in the Steady Ed videos, I noticed that he was carrying a traditional bag with straps. Anyone have any idea what's going on with this? If this has already been addressed, sorry about the question. I searched and didn't find anything on here.

Never mind.... I found it in this thread... https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3364421&highlight=backpack#post3364421

Courtesy of FlyFish84:
McBeth said in a podcast or interview somewhere he was having an

issue with Innova's backpack. Tried out the old school bag and found it

light, comfortable, and easy to get discs out of..

I wonder if he is getting the same elbow twinge that I get sometimes when I snatch up my grip by the strap and sling it over my right shoulder. I've have elbow issues for years and just thought it was just a me thing but I know a couple other local guys that its happened to also.

That's my name, don't wear it out.
cRNXnka.jpg

CkGlQKO.jpg

The first pic cracks me up with his right arm looking REALLY strong, especially with the expression on Pee-Wee's face. No wonder Paul can throw so damn far! The second pic is just creepy though.

Peewee mcbeth makes me unreasonably angry lol.

He's such a nice guy, I don't get the hate SW22!
Wow, sensitive much? Hate? I don't hate anyone, that is just too much energy to waste. I'm actually a fan, just ribbing him a little. It's just a joke, like this thread. Lighten up!

I'll bet you Paul will laugh at it. He likes some good trash talk, it's motivation for him, he likes to play like he has a chip on his shoulder. I'd pay good money to watch Paul dress in that suit and play and do the tequila dance, ride a bike, and trash talk like PeeWee after crushing the competition. PeeWee McBee's Big Adventure!

Wow, sensitive much? Hate? I don't hate anyone, that is just too much energy to waste. I'm actually a fan, just ribbing him a little. It's just a joke, like this thread. Lighten up!

I'll bet you Paul will laugh at it. He likes some good trash talk, it's motivation for him, he likes to play like he has a chip on his shoulder. I'd pay good money to watch Paul dress in that suit and play and do the tequila dance, ride a bike, and trash talk like PeeWee after crushing the competition. PeeWee McBee's Big Adventure!

That video is too freaking funny

Kinda off topic but has anyone heard about McBeths plans for anything disc golf related near his home in VA?

I remember reading something when he moved in that he had ideas for the area.

Was that Simon as the lead singer in the Amadeus video? :D

Latest posts